Part 2

Heartbreaker
Min Yoongi
Short part

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry" you shout again.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm so dead" after awhile you arrive at the office.

You walk to the receptionist.

"hi, my name is Han y/n. I'm starting to work as Mr. Min's secretary today" She looks up to you.

"oh hi! You're here. I thought you don't want to come because you know Mr. Min he's an evil boss"

"God knows why. Anyways let bring you to your table" you both went to a hallway and stop at the end of it.

"Okay so your table is here and that wooden brown door is Mr. Min office and that black door is his studio"

"Listen carefully, you are not allowed to go in his studio unless.... if he asks you to"

"Do you understand me?" Your mouth made an O shape and you blink your eyes a few times.

"I- I understand" she nods her head and smile at you.

"by the way, my name is Yoori. Nice to meet you y/n"

"One thing you need to know about working here is, our boss has 6 best friends and they are all womaniser and so much flirty"

"I warned you don't get too close to them it is so not good for you"

"Wait until you see Ms. Hana, gosh she's so annoying. You better stay away from her"

"Lastly, you are sooooo pretty! Okay back to work. See ya."

She turns her body around making her way to her workplace.

Then she shouted "your lunch time is 12.30pm" you just nodded.

"Wow. What a great start" you put your handbag inside the drawer.

You are busy looking at your dead phone when out of nowhere someone slams their hands on your table.

You flinch and cover your face.

Slowly you make some space between your finger seeing the man from the elevator with his dark eyes looking at you.

You gulped hard.

"my room now" he says with a stern voice.

You look at his figure walking to his room.

but that is not his room it's his studio

You widen your eyes once again.

He stopped at the door "are you fucking deaf or something?"

"I'm sorry" you quickly grabbed your notebook and a pen. Walk fast to his studio.

You enter his studio, you look around.

"wow" you whisper to yourself.

He was standing in front of his studio table with his back facing you.

"Do you know who I am?" He starts to talk but still back facing you.

"y- you are M-Mr. Min. M-my b-boss" you look down while answering his questions.

He turned his body around, unbuttoning his suit.

Crossing his arms on his chest.

"I'm gonna let you go this time because you don't know me yet do it again next time you're fired. Understand?" You still look down on the floor.

"I understand and I'm sorry" suddenly you were pulled to him harshly by your arm.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you".

Your eyes widened and because of the force he gave you body landed close to his body.

Your hand was on his chest making you dropped your notebook and pen.

Both of you were looking at each other's eyes.

His has monolids eyes. That is beautiful but it was almost unnoticeable because his dark fiery eyes... that is so sad...

You were having a dialogue in your so do him.

her eyes are so beautiful but seems like she his 1001 story underneath it...

both of your thoughts were interrupted when you guys heard someone yelling.

Both of you turned your heads around looking at the voice owner still in the same position.

"what the fuck Yoongi?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~