Part 5

Heartbreaker -
Min Yoongi

Then.... he kiss you......

No one pov

It was just a simple peck on the lips but it is enough to make her heart jump out her body.

Her body stiffened because of that simple peck.

She can't believe that her boss, Min Yoongi, just kissed her.

He is standing in the middle of her legs, caressing the side of her bare thighs gently as she wears short skirts to work today.

He leaned closer brushing his lips against her left ear.

"this skirt... this short skirt that you are wearing right now is slowly killing me" he dropped his head on her neck.

He landed a soft kiss on her neck then he looks back at her biting his lower lip and smirking at her.

Your pov

You felt shivers running down to your spine when Yoongi landed a soft kiss on your neck.

You bit your lower lips as his lips brushing to your skin.

It gives you goosebumps.

The way he caress your tight.
The way he standing in between your legs.
The way he talks with his deep voice.

You don't know why you cannot move.

You don't have the strength to even voice out.

Suddenly you felt his hand were making its way to your upper thighs.

You quickly come back to reality.

You quickly hold his hand.

Stopping him from move further.
He furrowed his eyebrows looking at you.

"Yoongi what are you doing?" You ask him in a whisper.

"Please stop" you continue hoping that he would stop.

You look down on the floor.

His gaze softened at your scare body. He took a step back.

"I'm sorry y/n. I got carried away. Please forgive me" he says as he scratching the back of his neck.

"and I love it when you call me Yoongi not Mr. Min. It makes me feel so old" he tries to make the situation less awkward.

Both of you laugh at his words. "You know I can't call you that. You're my boss" you chuckles at you words.

It's true.

You are just a worker. He shook his head.

"When we are alone in this room or when we are out from this building I want you to call me Yoongi. You can call me Mr. Min when there other employees and if we have a formal meeting. Do you understand me?"

You look at his eyes switching from left to right and it shows how serious he is.

Your face creeps a smile.

You felt knots were roaming inside your tummy.

You didn't know what it is but it feels so good.

"Okay Yo-Yoongi" you were blushing and looked down when you pronounce his name. 

He laughs at your movements "You are so cute. I'm gonna get a heart attack because of your cuteness. One more thing y/n" you look at him still standing in between your legs.

"hmm?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I really mean it when I say I don't like it when you become close with the other members and I don't want you to get too close with them especially that little brat Jungkook" you can see how serious he look now and how deep his voice is.

"I just don't understand this but why? Why can I get close to them" You were so confused with his demand on you.

"Don't question me back. Just listen to me. Okay?" He looks at you with his deep dark eyes.

You didn't dare to ask anymore questions so you just nodded.

He smiles at you giving you another pecks on your lips before gesturing you to get back to work.

Time skip 2 months later

You and Yoongi becoming more closer. You even went on a few dates with him.

You felt really happy not just because your relationship with Yoongi but also your family life starts to change slowly.

Your mom can finally quit her job and stay at home.

While your sister doesn't need to worry about her school fees anymore.

Yoongi has been helping you a lot.

He had been helping you with your mom medication, house rent, your sister school fees and he even pay for your rent in here.

You told him that it's okay but he didn't listen to you.

He said that he is really sincere to help you.

You being the 'always positive person' think that this is what you call love.

Yes, I do love him.

The feeling becomes stronger day by day. Whenever you saw him your heart beats fast.

Every skinship makes your heart flutter.

Every word that came out from his cute little mouth sounds like a rhythm to your ears.

It's already 8:47pm and it's raining outside.

You're so focused writing on your notebook what he told you about all the work that needs to be done by this week.

Including the annual dinner when you felt his hand snakes on your waist, back hugging you.

You flinch as you're shocked.

"You are too focused on writing all the works so much until you didn't give me your attention. You make me sad now" he says and pouting.

You laugh "You know me when it comes to job right Yoongi?" You tilt your head to the side.

Then he gives you kisses on your neck before resting his chin on the crook of it.

It gives you shivers all over your body.

You put down your notebook on the table and move your hands on top of his.

Looking into hi eyes.....