Part 4

Heartbreaker
Min Yoongi

You walk back to your desk, you sit down and start to think about what Yoori and Daejung.

"What if he really had change and start to treat his employees better?"

"But what if there's something else?"

You were so deep in your thoughts you didn't realize someone is standing in front of your desk.

"earth to y/n!" You were shocked and flinched hearing that loud voice.

You look up to see Namjoon and Hoseok both standing in front of you making a weird face.

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung, how can I help you?" You stand up and smile to them.

"hey pretty! You didn't greet me. I'm sad." You look to Hoseok right side and see Taehyung.

Your smile quickly becomes wider.

"oh my god hi Taetae. I didn't see you there. How are you??" You walk up to him and you both exchanged hug him.

"I'm not good. I miss my pretty girl so much...." He pouts and play with the hem of his shirt.

"Aigooo, you're so cute. I'm sorry. I was so busy I didn't get time to catch up with you" you reply as you look down.

"Woah woah, did Yoongi hyung give you a lot of work?"

"I'm gonna scold him for making you so busy until you don't have time for me" he says acting like he was angry.

"ahhh no Taehyung-ah. It's my job. I don't mind at all" you reply and smile widely at him.

"Aishh y/n-ahh how come you be so pretty yet so cute at the same time?"

"I feel like I'm going to squish your cheek right now" he laughed and tuck your hair strand behind your ears.

He pinch your cheek slowly.

"Okay lovebirds enough. Where's-..." namjoon didn't get to finish his words you quickly cut him after you realize you make them wait.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim, but wet just friends nothing more than that and umm, Mr. Min, he went out for lunch with Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon" you reply smiling at them

"if you want you can wait for him at his room" they all nodded and went to Yoongi's room.

No one pov

Little did you know, Yoongi was watching you the whole time as he just came back from his meeting with Jimin and Jungkook.

"He seems close with that girl." Jimin says as they watch all your acts with Taehyung.

Jungkook leaning to Yoongi's ear and say "Seems like you a competitive there hyung".

Yoongi look at Jungkook who is smirking at him.

He poking his tongue inside his cheek.

He felt so embarrassed and challenged but he manage to stay calm.

"I'll let her enjoy that moment with our Taehyung first, because after this... she will be mine" his face creeps a small smile.

Jimin look at them confused.

"am I missing out on anything?" He asked raising both of his eyebrows.

Yoongi and Jungkook just laughed and shook their heads.

"Nothing kid. Lets go" Yoongi say and the three of them make their way to Yoongi's room.

They walk in the hall "Oh you're here Mr. Min. They just came like 5 minutes ago so I let them wait inside here. Is it okay with you?" She ask Yoongi with smile.

The sincere smile that never leave her pretty face.

"Yes dear. You did a great job" she widened her eyes as Yoongi called her 'dear' so do the others except Jungkook.

Yoongi patted her back gently "you may go now. Thanks pretty" he let out his gummy smiles and winks at her.

She looks on the floor as she is blushing and that gummy smile making she feels like her tummy is twitching.

It is an indescribable feeling. She left the room after bowing to all of them.

She walked out the door and close it.

She leaned at the door and touching her chest

"why do my heart beats so fast? Why am I become so nervous after seeing his smile? Why am I feeling something was flying in my tummy after hearing he called me dear?"

She shook her head and walk back to your desk.

Three minutes later the last member arrive. "Hi Mr. Kim, they are all inside waiting for you" he smiled and thanked you.

Three hours later

Your pov

All of them walk out the room going to the elevator.

You greet them for goodbye until the last one which is Jungkook.

He come towards you and having a little chat with you.

After the incident on your first day, he was acting really nice with you.

So you just thought that he's okay now.

You both were enjoying having some conversation when all of sudden Yoongi intercom you.

"welp, job is calling" you pointing at the telephone at Jungkook and Jungkook nodded and you both bid goodbye.

You pick up the call "y/n dear, can you come inside?" He said on the other side of the phone.

"sure I come now" then you hung up.

You don't know why but you start to feel so nervous all of sudden.

You never felt this way before. You shook your head.

You touch up your lip tint so you don't look pale.

You grab your notebook and pen and you made you make you way to his room.

You knock on the door and come in after Yoongi answer from the inside.

He told you about the job that the 7 of them are planning and also about their annual company dinner.

"okay that one, the annual dinner things I will let you know about it" he stand up as his finish.

He unbuttoned his suit and walk up to your way.

You took a few steps back as he doesn't stop walking towards you until your body touch the table behind you.

"One more thing..." he says in seductively as he came near to you.

His face and your are just centimetres away.

All of sudden he lift you up and making you sit on his desk.

You gasped as you didn't see that coming.

He stands in between your legs. You were trembling real hard.

You were silent.

You just keep on looking at him

"I don't like seeing being too close with the other members" his face become nearer to you.

His nose touches yours

"Don't ask me why..."

"but I don't like it. I hate it...."

You can feel his hot breath on your face....

Then....

he kiss you......