Part 1

Heartbreaker
Min Yoongi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

I wish I never met him.
I wish I never know him.
I wish I could never love him.
I wish that 'we' never existed.
I wish I could've avoided him.
I wish I would've known the future.
I wish I could turn back time.
I wish all of this never happened.
I wish.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Your pov>

"Honey, do you really have to go to work in the big city?"

"There's plenty of job here in Busan. Why don't you try it here?" Your mom trying to persuade you to stay.

You received a call from Min Entertainments three days ago, saying that you have been accepted to work there as a secretary to the CEO son, Min Yoongi.

God knows who.

They said you may start working on Monday which is tomorrow.

You feel so excited because finally you'll be able to help your poor family but sad at the same time.

You had no choice but to leave your mother and your sister behind in order to continue living.

You were sitting in the living room with your mother by your side holding your hand tightly and your sister sitting opposite you looking down trying to hold her tears.

"Mom, please. We talked about this already. I'm doing this for you, for Hyerin, for us"

"Please, don't cry" you hugged your mom.

You were indeed sad but you try to hold it.

Trying to stay strong even your heart shattered to pieces seeing your mom and sister crying.

"Hyerin, come here" you called your eighteen years old sister to sit beside you.

"Please take good care of mom and yourself okay? I will call you everyday and promise Me, you'll do great in school?" Your sister nodded.

"I promise..."

~~~~~~

You heard car honked from the outside of your house.

You look at the window and saw your best friend, Saehyun.

"She's here mom..."

You grabbed your bag and your luggage.

Both of your mom and sister walked you to the car, helping you placing your luggage inside the trunk.

"It's time to say goodbye guys" you faced your mother. Thin line was form on your lips.

You let out a deep and painful sigh.

"Mom please promise to take care of yourself. Eat your medicine on time and don't do hard work" you hugged your mom and do the same to your sister. 

You bid goodbye.

"I love you guys so much. Bye mom. Bye hyerin"

Sitting inside the car, you just look out at the window, hoping everything went well.

"Do you think I can do it, Saehyun?"

"Do you think I can survive living at a place I had never been before?" You asked her worriedly.