25

"Cassidy what happened?" Luke asks before running over to me and pulling me into his arms. Riley follows behind and brings us over to a chair. I sit down and Noah runs over to me asking if I'm okay. By now most of them are huddled around me asking me questions as my breathing quickens. My vision starts to go blurry as my chest rises and falls rapidly. Next I hear yelling.

"She's having a panic attack move guys move away." I know the familiar deep voice as Asher bends down I front of me and places his hands on my cheeks. My eyes meet his and they are locked there.

Asher's POV

Once Cassidy's eyes lock with mine, I can't help but notice how dull her once bright blue eyes were. They were once blue like an ocean now they are gray like a storm. I did this to her. I did.

"Cassidy look at me. Breathe. Breathe Pumpkin. Your okay look I'm here we are all here. Focus on my voice and breathe. Cmon Cass just like me. In and out. You got this." I watch as her breathes slow down and her terrified face turns into one that is exhausted. Once her breathing is back to normal she looks around and sees all of our concerned faces before she barebones crying into her hands. I place my hand on her back and start whispering her calming words in her ears.

"What the fuck happened?!" Everyone's eyes snap over to the doorway where a furious looking Tony stands. Cassidy shakes her head and looks up.

"I can't do this anymore Tone."She sounds so defeated.

"What? What happened Cass." He says running over and kneeling in front of her.

"All this." She says waving her hands to everyone around her. "I can't pretend anymore. I can't pretend I'm okay. I've been trying so hard to convince myself that everything will turn out okay and that my life will figure itself out but it isn't okay and nothing is going right." She yells.

Cassidy's POV

Well it happened. I finally reached my limit and snapped. I stand up and walk over to The Gang.

"I love you guys so much. You are literally my best friends and I don't want to imagine my life without you guys." I walk over to Brent and Noah.
"But you guys are my best friends to and I lived like without you guys and I hate it and don't want to continue like this. I love you guys so much." I turn to Tony.
"You have been here for me and I love you so much. You helped me realize how important good friends are." Lastly Asher.
"And you? You Asher Norman are going to be the death of me. All these years I lived life terrified of you. But once I talked to you I quickly learned to love you. And although you made my life a living hell the best month, no matter how hard I've tried I couldn't stop loving you." I turn so I'm facing everyone.
"I'm so lucky to have all of you guys in my life and I don't want to go back to a time where I didn't have the gang or a time where I didn't have the boys. You guys are all my life and without you guys,I don't want to live it anymore. You 8 people are all I have left in my life. I just want all of this, whatever this is to stop and never have happened." I yell before taking a deep breathe. Everyone stares at me speechless.

"Noah, Thank you for being  my best friend my entire life. Brent, thank you for always making me laugh even in the darkest days. Asher, Thank you fir showing me what it was like to love. You guys were the best people to me for a long time. But right now," I look at the gang, "right now I need them. I want to forgive you guys so bad. But I can't do it if all of you guys don't get along for Christ's sake. I'm willing to try. Are you?" Everyone looks at each other. Brent, Noah, Riley, Laila, Luke and Peter nod. Now for the tricky part. I look at Asher then look at Tony.

"Guys, do NOT make me pick between you guys." I say my voice cracking. I knew it was going to c9me to this. I look at Asher sympathetically and he extends a hand out to Tony who stays with his arms cross.

"Tone?" He looks at me.

"Is this what you want Cass." I nod and feel my heart about to shatter into a million pieces. I'm about to lose my best friend. Again.

"Please." I whisper with tears falling down my cheeks. Tony sighs and grabs Asher's hand.

"We Good?" Asher smiles and nods.

"We're good." He replies. I place a hand over my mouth as I cry happy tears. Asher walks over to me and extends his hand.

"Are we good?" He asks. I smile and jump into his arms. Soon I feel another person join the hug. And another. And another. Soon I realize that we are all in a huge group hug. Suddenly everything felt perfect.