16

I woke up the next day with a splitting headache. I get out of bed and walk downstairs to see someone sitting at the kitchen table. Oh yea I forgot Tony slept over. He stood up when he noticed me.

"Hey. How you feeling?" He asked while pulling me in for a hug.

"Okay. My head just hurts really bad." I say before pulling away from his grasp to go get Advil.

"I'm sure it's just because you were crying. Oh! I got bagels this morning. I was hungry and I didn't want to wake you up." Tony explains while tossing me a bagel.

"Oooooooo thanks!" I say before biting in to the warm bagel. We ate in silence before Tony spoke up.

"So Cass, what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. I might just stay here today. I don't want to run into the boys." I reply. It's too soon to face that battle and quite frankly I don't think it will ever be time for it.

"No no no. I will NOT let you lock yourself in your room all day because of those jerks. We are going to have fun today wether you want to or not." Tony says sternly.

"Fine I'm going to go get dressed." I stand up and begin walking to my room before hearing a knock at the door. I sigh and go over to it and look through the peephole to make sure it wasn't someone I was currently avoiding. Luckily it was Tommy.

"Hey Tommy what are you doing here." I say as I open the door with a smile on my face because I love seeing Tommy. He doesn't have a smile on his face. In fact he looks quite sad. My smile fades into a frown.
"What's wro-"

"I know what happened last night Cass." He says causing me to sigh. Before I can respond he pulls me into his arms.
"Are you Okay Cass?"

"Surprisingly I'm ok. I'm probably still in shock though. I mean it sucks to think I trusted them but, I'm okay now. I just don't want to see them ever again."

"I'm happy your doing okay. Listen I have to get back home. You call me if you need anything okay?" I nod before saying goodbye and closing the door. I make my way up to my room and get ready quickly. I decided to wear a red crop top  with a pair of light wash jeans and a black bomber jacket. I slip on my white converse before going back downstairs to greet Tony who is waiting for me by the door.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeppers!" We walk outside and I realize, I don't have a car.
"Wait how are we getting to wherever we are going?" I ask very confused. Tony smirks and looks down at me before nodding in the direction of a shiny black motorcycle. I look at him with a "really?" Look and he laughs.

"Listen you don't need to be in a gang to ride a motorcycle. That's just a stereotype. I don't fit the Biker name. I prefer the bad boy status." He says before sitting on the bike stand signaling for me to get on. I straddle the bike and sit directly behind Tony. He hands me a helmet before putting on his. I wrap my arms around his waist as he pulls away from my house. Bad boy status? Wow... that is not what I imagined Tony to be like. Asher? Yes. But Tony? Definitely not. Well I guess they say don't judge a book by its cover.

We drove for about twenty minutes before pulling into the parking lot of the carnival. We get off and I can't help but remember the time when Asher and I came here. That night was great. SHUT UP CASSIDY! IF YOU'RE GONNA GET OVER ASHER YOU NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM EVERY5 SECONDS AND ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH THE ONE FRIEND WHO DIDN'T BLATANTLY LIE TO YOUR FACE!

"You Okay?" Tony asks while examining my face. I nod and smile before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the rides.

Three hours later

"Oh god Cass, why did you make me go on that ride." Tony groans while holding his stomach. We went on the craziest ride here and it definitely was crazy. Once we arrived at my house Tony asked if he could stay the night again because it was really legate and we had school the next morning. I of course said yes and we went to sleep. Oh god school is going to suck tomorrow. I literally sit in between Asher, Brent and Noah first period and we are still "practicing" for the next month. Oh lord Jesus please Help me!