Chapter 26

LUCILLE'S POV:

When I had woken up the next morning, it was 6 AM. I got out of bed and got freshened up. Once I had gotten freshened up, I walked out of my room and walked into the kid's room to wake them up. All the girls were supposed to be sleeping in Alice's room and all the boys were supposed to be sleeping in Shane's room, so I first walked into Alice's room. When I walked into the room, what I saw had shocked me. In the room was only Jasper and Alice cuddled up in bed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" I shouted, which caused them to wake up.

"We are sleeping. Can't you see?" Alice said, rudely and got out of bed.

"I can see that you but why are you two sleeping in the same bed when the rules clearly say that boys and girls are not allowed to stay in the same room." I said.

"Well, we can't sleep without each other, so we all decided to break the rule so that we can all at least get some sleep." Alice said, just as Jasper got out of bed.

"What do you mean by all?" I asked her angrily.

"What she means is that all of us couples cannot sleep without their respective partners and we all wanted to sleep a peaceful sleep." Jasper said and before I could say anything else, Alice pushed me out of the room. As soon as Alice shut the door in my face, I quickly went to check all the other rooms to see that whatever Alice was saying was right and all the couples were in their room together. What disgusted me and angered me further was that even Malcolm and Reggie were in the same bed and were cuddling. I slammed the door shut and walked downstairs to the living room. I turned on the TV and put it on full blast. A couple of seconds later, everyone came down and started shouting.

"WHY THE HELL IS IT SO LOUD?!" Eve shouted.

"TURN THAT SHIT DOWN BEFOE YOU WAKE UP THE KIDS?!" Malcolm shouted and walked over to me. he snatched the TV remote out of my hand and turned the TV off.

"Why did you put the TV on full blast?" Claire asked me.

"Because you stupid kids do not listen to me and my rules. The rules I have made re for your own good and to make your family into a good and obedient family but no. You guys want to stay the same way you guys are, which is quite disgusting because you are dating your siblings." I told them.

"First of all, some of us are actual siblings and the rest of us are adopted." Michael said.

"So, whoever we are dating are not our blood relatives, so it is not disgusting." Shane said.

"Lucille whoever my kids date. It has nothing to do with you. Esme and I allow our kids to date each other as they are not blood related and the relationship between the couples is pure and true. They are made for each other and no one can change that, not even you." Carlisle told me, calmly, which had just made me angrier.

"Well, this week the kids had to listen to my rules, which they didn't do. They broke every single one of my rules. Trust me, these rules would have made your family the best family in the world, well not really. Because my family is the best one in the world. I trust them that they wouldn't have followed any of Esme's rules because they know how wrong that the rules that Esme had probably made and that I wouldn't approve of them." I told them, as I try my very best to keep my cool.

"Are you sure about that?" Rosalie asked, and I nodded my head.

"Okay then." Rosalie said and got out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, and she told me to wait. A couple of seconds later, she put her phone on speaker and waited for whoever she was ringing to answer the phone, which they did after a couple of seconds.