Chapter 11

Alice's POV:

I was with Jasper when I had a vision. We were all going to have a valentine's party in our house and it is going to be so much fun. Once my vision was over, Jasper had asked me what my vision was about.

"We're going to have a valentine's party." I tell him and start squealing. I guess Jasper felt what I was feeling as he started to squeal as well. After 5 minutes of squealing and jumping up and down, I calmed down, which caused Jasper to calm down as well. Once he calmed down, he looked at me angrily.

"Sorry, Jasper, I forgot." I tell him but he just ignores me and turns around.

"Jazzy, I'm sorry. You know that I absolutely hate it when you ignore me and that I can't control myself when I get happy." I tell him and he turns around, smiling. He puts his arms around my waist, whilst I put my hands on his chest.

"You're lucky that I love you Mary Alice Brandon Cullen. I can't even stay mad at you." Jasper tells me and leans to kiss me. I kiss him back and put my hands on the back of his neck. After a couple of minutes, we pull back and find the others to tell them about the party. We go to the place where we had decided to meet up and wait for the others to turn up. We all had gone to our own secret places that we like to spend our time in with our mates. Whilst Jasper and I were talking, the others had come and they looked angry as to why we disturbed them.

"What is it Alice?" Michael asked me.

"Well we are going have a valentine's party tomorrow ad it is going to be so much fun." I tell them.

"That means more shopping." I screamed and jumped up and down. I realised that Bella had put her shield around Jasper so that he doesn't jump up and down like me. I heard all the girls groaning apart from Rose. The guys were looking quite happy.

Edward's POV:

All the girls groaned apart from Rose, the guys plus me were looking quite happy.

Why do we have to go shopping? Bella thought and I looked at her. She gave me a look saying to help her. I shook my head and continued to smile.

"Oh don't worry Bells, the guys are also coming along too." Alice says and our smiles turn into a frown.

"But why Alice?" Shane complained.

"Because you guys need something to wear to the party as well." Alice told us and the girls smirked at us. We all went home and saw that Lucille was watching TV, so we all went inside proper loudly just to annoy Lucille. Once we entered the house Lucille got up and walked over to us.

"Where were you lot?" Lucille asked us clearly angry. I sighed.

"If it is going to stop you from bugging us fine. We wanted sometime alone so we went into the forest." I tell her and sit down. Once I sat down, I pulled Bella onto my lap. The others sat down as well. Shane, Claire, Michael and Eve sat on both the love seats whilst Rose and Emmett sat on the sofa and Alice and Jasper sat on the floor.

"By the way, Bitch there is going to be a party tomorrow for valentine's day so make sure that there is good food ready." Bella tells her.

Bitch I heard Lucille thinking and I quietly growled at her.

"Does Carlisle know about this?" Lucille asks us and we all shake our heads.

"No but he will let us." Claire says, whilst laying her head on Shane's shoulder. Lucille scoffs and Carlisle came inside. "Carlisle,

can we have a valentine's party tomorrow?" Bella asked him.

"Sure." Carlisle said and went up to his study.