Chapter 5

Esme's POV:

I was in the limo, when Emmet texted me.

I'm sorry, mommy.

It's alright sweetie. what are you guys doing?

Well, you know Alice she dragged us to go shopping with her.

That's my Alice. I'm here, I'll talk to you later, Sweetie. I love you.

I love you too. Bye

I left the limo and got my suitcase. I looked at the house that I would be living in. It was a one-storey house. I got in and went straight into the living room. It was a beige room, with an arm chair and a sofa. there was a small tv and a coffee table, with the manual. I read the manual:

Dear new wife

I am Lucille Benson and I don't do any work round the house. My husband, Steve cooks the dinner and my daughters do all the rest of the work in the house. I have two twins and a daughter. The twin's names are Jessica and Jennifer, they are both 15 and my other daughters name is Kimberly, who is 14. they are not allowed to watch TV, meet their friends out of school and are not allowed to date. The dress code is:

No high heels

no phones

no revealing clothes

Hair must be in a ponytail or a bun

No make-up

I am really looking forward to help you're poor and unfortunate family.

Yours faithfully

Lucille Benson

"I mean come on who does she think she is calling my family poor and unfortunate." I said to the camera. I was in the hallway when the door opened and I saw a man with black curly hair and three girls. Two of the girls had blonde hair tied up in ponytail and the other one had black hair tied up in a ponytail as well. 

"Hey I'm Esme and you are?" I asked. 

"I'm Steve and these are my daughters." Steve said.

 "I'm Jessica" One of the twins said. She had a long sleeved top with black jeans and white sneakers. 

"I'm Jennifer" the other twin said. She was wearing the same clothes as Jessica but in different colours.

 "I'm Kimberly" the third girl said. She was wearing a polo shirt and jogging bottoms with grey sneakers. They all ran into the house and started to do their chores. Who makes their kids do chores? I looked back at Steve to see him looking at me in disgust. I was breaking the dress code but all the clothes that Alice had packed me were all breaking the dress code. I decided to go into the kitchen and see if the girls needed ant help.

"No thanks, Esme, Mother always makes us do chores and we are used to it now." Jessica told me. No mother should force their children to do chores and if they do they should at least help them. I shook my head and decided to go upstairs so that I could get settled in. I hope Lucille does not do the same thing with my family. I thought to myself as I walked up the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry that I have been away for so long. Had too much going on and could not be bothered to write anything but now I am back. The next chapter's are going to be so much better.