Chapter 25

LUCILLE'S POV:

I can't believe that there are two homosexuals living with me. At least it is only for two days. I thought to myself as I walked into the room that I would be staying in for two more days. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts about those two. I walked towards my closet and got a fresh pair of jeans and top. I took a quick shower and changed into the fresh clothes I had picked out. Once I had gotten changed, I dried my hair and sat down on my bed. I took my phone from where I had left it (on my bedside table) and went through my emails. After 5 minutes of me going through my emails, I had realised that it was quiet, so I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket before leaving the room and headed downstairs. When I had reached the last step, I noticed that there was no one in the house. I looked at the clock to see that it was 12:30, so they could have gone to school. I hummed happily and made my way to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

As soon as I had made myself something to eat, the landline rang. So, I put my plate of Mac and Cheese down and grabbed the landline.

"Hello, Lucille speaking." I said into the phone.

"Hiya, is it possible to speak to Mr Cullen please? It's the principle of Forks High." The principle asked.

"Um...he's busy at the moment but you can tell me the reason behind this call." I told him.

"Oh okay. I was just wondering why the kids weren't in school today because whenever they are not in school, Mr Cullen always calls me in the morning to inform me of their absence." The principle said, which caused me to get angry.

"They should be at school. I don't know where they are but once I do find out I'll let you know." I told him and hung up the phone. WHERE THE HELL HAVE THEY GONE?! I thought to myself.

"Let them come back home." I said, angrily, as I got my plate and started to eat.

LATER THAT NIGHT:
The kids still haven't come back. To say I am beyond pissed is an understatement. It was 11:30. They should have been back hours ago. I was about to call them but that's when they had all decided to come through the door.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" I shouted at them.

"Kids, why don't you go and get ready for bed?" Rosalie told the kids and they nodded their heads. They ran up the stairs.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION? WHERE WERE YOU? WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MISS SCHOOL AND THE AFTER-SCHOOL CLUBS/JOBS?!" I asked them, angrily.

"We were out." Edward simply said.

"Yeah, I got that. Why were you out when you had to go to school?"

"Because you had gotten our kids upset and to cheer them up we went to the zoo and to other places." Jasper said, like it was nothing.

"Where did you get the money from?" I asked, trying to control my anger.

"From these." Isabelle said, waving around a credit card.

"How did you get credit cards because I know for a fact that I had taken everyone's cards."

"You did but what you didn't know was that we still had our old cards. We transferred all of our money into these cards and used them." Claire said.

"And now if this stupid interrogation is over, we are tired. So, we are going to sleep." Reggie said and yawned to prove his point.

"YOU'RE ALL GROUNDED!" I yelled as they walked past me and walked up the stairs.

REGGIE'S POV:
As soon as we had walked past Lucille, she shouted that we were all grounded. Whatever. I thought to myself. We all walked up the stairs and towards our own rooms, apart from Mal and I. We walked into Nessie's room, as the triplet would be sleeping in there whilst we are staying here, to make sure that they are all ready for bed.

"Have you all brushed your teeth." Mal asked the kids as we walked into the room.

"Yeah, we did." All 3 boys said in unison.

"Are you sure?" I asked them.

"Yeah. Calum and I helped Lukas to brush his." James said. I'm glad that Calum and James are helping their brother because there are some things that he cannot do himself, like brushing his teeth or changing his clothes. It's because of something that had happened when he was born.

"Good boys. Now you two get on the bed, whilst I change your brother into his pyjamas." Mal told them. I helped Calum and James get onto the bed and tucked them in whilst Mal changed Lukas.

Once Lukas was changed, Mal helped him on the bed and we kissed them on the head before saying goodnight and walking out of the room. We walked to our room, which was opposite to the room where the triplets are sleeping in. As soon as we got in the room, I headed straight for the bed and fell on top of it, face first.

"You tired?" Mal asked me, as he rubbed my back.

"Yeah, but I cannot go to sleep." I told him.

"Why not?"
"I'm worried about Luke. What if Lucille says something to hurt him or makes fun of him because he cannot do everything a child can normally do?" I asked my husband, worriedly.

"If she does say anything that hurts our son then we'll deal with it together. No matter what anyone says, we always must be there for Luke and our whole family is with us. They think of Luke as their own and won't let anyone hurt him." Mal told me. I turned around so that I was facing him.

"Yeah, your right babe." I said and leaned up to kiss him.

"Now, go to sleep before you start blaming me for keeping you awake." Mal told me, with a slight chuckle. I shook my head and got up to get changed and brush my teeth.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too baby."