(9) Chloe's Sweet Sixteen

On February 15th was Chloe's sweet sixteen birthday and party. She was at the hair salon Bucky had been trying to talk to her since they got back. She felt her phone buzz and opened up her messages.

*Bucky Bear*

"Happy Birthday to my sweet doll baby."

She read his message then locked her phone. Her hair stylist did her hair for the party. She got back to her house with Natasha and Becca. Natasha did her make up and then all three girls finished getting ready. She was zipping up her dress when she heard a truck and she looked outside and saw Bucky at his parents house.

She took one look in the mirror and took a deep breathe

She took one look in the mirror and took a deep breathe. She did a winter wonderland theme for her birthday. She walked downstairs and Steve was standing in the kitchen with their parents. "Wow little sister.. look at you so grown up." Steve said as he came over and spun her.

"Thank you Steve." she said

Joe said "Baby you look beautiful."

"Thank you daddy." she said with a smile.

They all left the house and headed to the venue of the party. She walked into the ballroom after everyone else went in and she looked around. "Oh mama it's perfect." she said when she found her. She started to dance with all of her friends Bucky walked into the party as she was dancing with her friends Sophie and Olive and Lily as they danced to "Single Ladies". Sam and Clint came over and said "You made it."