(3) Old Habits

It was the morning of their flight to the French Alps she had her blonde hair straightened out and her outfit and boots on

It was the morning of their flight to the French Alps she had her blonde hair straightened out and her outfit and boots on. She walked into the kitchen yawning with her phone in her hand pulling her bags behind her. Bucky walked over to her and said "Here.." as he hands her a coffee.

"Thank you." she said in a low tone.

"Welcome." he said as he took her bags and took them out to the car that his grandma was letting them all use  that would be big enough for all them to save on gas since they had to drive to Atlanta airport.

"Everybody ready" James said

"Yeah." everybody said in unison.

They all got into the car and headed towards Atlanta from Savannah. She put her headphones in after she dug them out of her carry on bag. Bucky seen his sister cuddle up next to her husband and Natasha sleeping on Steve's shoulder. He sighed and  really started to regret going on the family trip. After a couple of hours later they were arriving at Atlanta airport and parked their car.

They all got their luggage checked and went through all the security then found their gate for their flight. Within 30 minutes of arriving their flight was being boarded she found her seat Bucky put her carry on in the luggage compartment with his. Their seats were side by side she got her seatbelt on. Trying to find a comfortable position as she started to twirl her hair after they took off.

Bucky smirked when he seen twirling he lifted his arm rest and "Doll baby lay down on my lap I got it." he whispered as he pulled her hand from her hair and started to twirl her hair. Bucky was a month shy of turning 4 when she was born and from the time she was born till she was 10 anytime they were sleeping close to each other he would play with her hair and she would fall asleep and she did the same to him despite their constant picking on each other.

Bucky slowly fell asleep even though she wasn't playing with his hair. Winnie seen them and saw him playing as he slept. "Sarah..Look." she whispered

Sarah smiled "She's been doing it to herself. I've seen her play with her own hair since Joe and James made that rule that they could no longer sleep next to each other."

Joe saw what they were looking at and rolled his eyes. "Now more than ever that rule stands. I hope that this doesn't start the old habit back up."

"Joe .." Sarah said

"I'm serious she's 15 and he's 19." Joe said

After a long flight they finally landed in France. They made their way through the airport and got their luggage then followed their parents to the rental car place. They found their way to their cabin for the next two weeks.