Chapter 22~ Free at last

"Elsa... did you just say you ... did you just..." Amber says while stumbling to find words.
"Just what?" Asks Elsa.
"Did you just stop yourself from trapping or hurting someone who talked back to you?" Izzy finishes Amber's sentence.
"I guess I did... why does it matter?"
"Because," says a voice from above, "you have thawed Elsa's frozen heart with the love and kindness you showed her even after all the mean things she has done to you. And this means you have finished your last and final stage."
"But I never finished stage 2..." replies Izzy.
"But you did, all I asked was that you find Mickey Mouse, and even though you found his evil twin brother, that still counts. After believing in yourself, you found out the last stage for yourself, and used the necklaces you received at the beginning of this adventure with some help of your friends to "defeat" the evil Elsa. For that, I award your whole group some shiny medals with your name on it for all your bravery and agreements throughout this adventure."
"Woah... that's very kind of you but.. what are we going to do now?"
"Go home of course! Is that not what you wanted?"
"Well... yeah, but what about my powers, and Elsa? We can't leave Elsa here alone... she's my friend," argues Izzy, even though this whole time all the friends wanted to do was go home and not be apart of this mess of evil magic anymore.
"You are not like most people...  young Isabella. And since you did finish all the tasks I asked of you, they are gone."
"Already??? I didn't even notice,"says Izzy accidentally cutting off the weird magical voice that was talking, "oops sorry... where did the powers go anyways?"
"It's alright, and the powers went back to the person who first cursed Elsa in the first place. And don't worry they didn't go back to Elsa because, well, she wasn't born with them. They went back to the wicked witch. And as for Elsa, she can come home with you if you'd like because technically she could leave now since the curse is broken.."
"That's very kind of you... Izzy," Elsa breaks in, "but this will forever be my home at my ice castle, but you can always come back and visit anytime. I promise I'll be safe here with Olaf, Hans, Sphen, my sister, and everyone else."
"Well... if you're sure, I guess we'll be... leaving now," replies Izzy, " and thank you," Izzy says to the magical voice but it has already gone and granted them an exit out of this mysterious world.
Izzy sees the magical whirlpool of sparkles.
"I guess this is goodbye...," says Izzy getting interrupted by a strange but familiar voice.
"Hey guys... I'm still up here," yells Grace from above still hanging above the sharks.
"Wait.. we never rescued Grace???" Asks Sierra.
"Whoops... we kind of forgot," says Amber, "Sorry Grace!! We'll be right there!!!" yells Amber.
"Elsa can you help us get Grace down?" asks Izzy.
"Oh yeah, sorry about that! I can get her down right now."
Elsa flies up to the top and pushes a button to let her down... but it was the wrong button!!!!
"ELSA!!! GRACE IS FALLING INTO THE SHARKS!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO SET HER FREE!!!!!!" yells Izzy, "That's not what friends do..." Izzy says now a little bit calmer.
"Calm yourself, I was just kidding," Elsa says while flying over to save her by just a second from getting eaten by sharks.
"That was not funny," says Grace, "I almost had a heart attack."
"I'm very sorry, I forgot how to work my controls there for a second... I haven't done it since I was evil. Also, I don't even think I put a "set free" button in there."
"Is that sarcasm or....."
"No I'm being genuine," Elsa says while giving Grace a hug, "I am truly sorry, here take my crown as an apology."
"It's not cursed is it?" Says Grace cautiously, still not trusting her.
"No, my curse is gone now... haven't you been listening this whole time?"
"Yeah... just checking."
"Alright, now that everyone is here... safe and sound, should we all go home now and get back to that awesome party??" Asks Izzy.
"Yeah!! If it's not over by now," replies Autumn, "it feels like we've been in here for years."

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: hope you enjoyed, I have a few more chapters coming, and that will mark the end of this book. Also, how are you liking the longer chapters? & comment below if you would like to see a second book. :)