Chapter 15~ The truth

"Elizabeth?" Says Autumn "What are you doing here?!"
"I came to save you girls, you've been gone forever and the portal closes in 3 hours! Now let's gather up everybody and..." Says Izzys mom in a worried voice, hoping they won't be trapped in this land forever.
"Well about that..." Autumn starts cutting Izzys mom off by accident. "It's a long story..."
"Well I don't have time just give me the short version."
"Ok... Izzy has ice powers, Danielle's frozen, Grace and Sierra are trapped."
"Ok maybe we do need the long version..but not too long!" Says Izzys Mom confused and worried.
Autumn says really fast: "Ok attempt #2, when we first arrived we met Grace and Paige who could turn into cats..then we met Olaf who took us to Elsa, who we told it was Izzys birthday, gave her a present but it was actually an evil present, and now she's cursed with ice powers. We were trying to get rid of them but it just got worse, and there were stages that Olaf told us to get rid of them and then we were on our second stage, which was find Mickey, but then Elsa messed up our mission, we split up, Grace got trapped in Elsa's Lair, and Sierra got trapped in Mickey's evil twins house which we didn't know he had an evil twin. I tryed to save her and then I met Danielle but she got frozen, and that's when I saw you." Autumn finishes now breathing hard from talking so fast.
For a moment there was silence, when finally Izzys mom said, "wow! I've sure been living under a rock."
"Haha, yeah....so what should we do?" Replied Autumn.
"I...I WAIT! IZZY HAS ICE POWERS!?"
"Yes that's what I said..."
"SHE WAS SPLIT UP??"
"yes....I also just said that."
"WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!"
"That's what I just said!"
"Oh, sorry.. processing...slow..."
"It's ok. I understand your her mom.."
"WAIT! I'M HER MOM I'M GOING TO GO TALK TO THIS ICE QUEEN NAMED ELSA."
"I don't think that's a good..." but it was too late. Just as Autumn was saying that Izzys mom went off to find Elsa, Autumn decided to just follow her... I mean there was nothing else she could do...or is there?
---------
A/N: sorry for all the cliffhangers lately lol but I hope you like it ♡ oh btw if I say, izzys mom, Bella's mom, and Elizabeth they're all the same person lol, this chapter was a recap of what's happened basically in the book. It might have been a long time since u read it ... or since i updated it lol so ya ;)