Chapter 1~ The Adventure Begins

Warm shafts of air blow through the morning sky, one day.
"What a beautiful day," Amber says.
"Yeah, good thing it's Friday," says Sierra.
"Yeah I guess," I say.
"Hey guys!" Calls Izzy, "My birthday is tonight @6pm, can you guys all make it?"
"Yes!" Autumn, Amber, and Sierra call out together.
"Ok good now let's get to school," says Izzy.
"Good idea," Amber calls.

Then, they all ride the bus to school like normal, and follow the same schedule as normal... WAIT! They all get called down to the office!? But why?
"Amber, Autumn, Izzy, and Sierra," Calls the principal, " You may be wondering why I brought you all here. This is because I have found these odd necklaces, and knowing you all really well, I thought I might give them to you. They are friendship necklaces, to represent your wonderful friendship. Put them together and you will be safe forever. Ok, that's all I needed to say :) you are dismissed."
The girls walk down the hall...
"This is awesome, I got a birthday present from our principal!" says Izzy.
"Yeah, I thought we were going to get in trouble," says Amber.
"I like our principal," Autumn says.
"Yeah, she's nice," Sierra says.
"What does, put them together and you will be safe forever, mean though?" Asks Amber.
"Hmmm, I have no clue, but I'm sure we will find out soon enough," says Izzy.
Then the girls return to class, and after school, they ride the bus to Izzy's house for her birthday party

When the girls get to Izzy's house, they walk inside, and they hear the song "Uptown Funk," playing, because that's Izzy's favorite song! From the look on Izzy's face, I could tell she was having a great time already :)
"Hey Bella," Calls Izzy's mom, "Ready for your super special 13th birthday party?"
"You know it mom! And thanks again for letting my friends come over!" Says Izzy.
"No problem, you are 13 after all"
"Yeah, I know, I can't wait to get my ears pierced, but I am also a little bit scared."
"You will be fine," Calls Autumn.
"Yeah, but for now, let's dance!" Declares Izzy.
Dancing, dancing, dancing, dancing, rocking out, yeah, so much fun!!!!!!!
Ding, goes the oven.
"Oh the cookies are ready, I'll get them," calls Izzys mom.
"Sounds cool!" Says Izzy.
"Ok, guys what do you want to do first? Get our nails done, play a game, get our hair done, go on an adventure..." Izzy says.
"Go on adventure!" Calls Amber, Sierra, and Autumn together.
"Ok then, an adventure we shall go on," Says Izzy.
" Mom! Can my friends and I go on an adventure?" Izzy asks.
"Sure but first eat your cookies," says Izzys mom.
"Ok! We are coming delicious cookies... I mean mom," Izzy calls.
So the girls eat their cookies, then go outside for an adventure. Little do they know, that their adventure will soon turn into an awesome catastrophe.