A humble moment

Eren's p.o.v

Historia has just become queen. Me, Jean, Mikasa, Historia, Sasha, Connie and Armin approach Levi. "Your not actually going to do it are you?" I asked Historia, I don't want her to hit Levi he doesn't deserve that.

Mikasa cut me off "make sure after you do it tell him 'I dare you to hit your queen back'".

Sun rays scattered through the windows and onto Levi's back creating a contrast, that made it difficult to see his face. It made me more nervous, this really wasn't a good idea.

He turned to approach us and his face became clear. Historia stopped and made a strange growl "AHHH!" She exclaimed as she hit his arm.We all gasped and took a step back. Mikasa smiled for the first time I had seen in a while.

"How'd you like that! I'm your queen and if you've got a problem-" her eyes widened and we were all silent.

"Heheh" a gentle smile spread across Levi's face. "Thankyou...I needed that" He smiled but his eyes looked sad. Everyone left after a few minutes but something felt off so I decided to stay.

"Lev *cough* c-captain!" My nerves got the best of me. His shoulders were slumbed over with his hands in his pockets. I watched him stay still with his eyes on the floor; hair in his face and his expression returning to normal.

"Eren..."

"Levi? Are you okay?" He slowly dragged his feet towards me and gazed into my eyes. we were inches apart, was I blushing? My face started to heat up. He looked like he was about to cry.

Suddenly he stood closer and I felt him rest his head on my shoulder. "Eren...I can't c-cope". Levi's shoulders began to move and I heard short, quick breaths.

"Levi come here, it's okay". I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and slid a hand through his silky raven hair, in an attempt to comfort him...

————————————————————————
Thankyou for reading so far I hope your enjoying it! This is going to be a 'longish' story based in and after season three I'll probably have new chapters every day or every other day :)