Vivid flashback

Eren's p.o.v

Flashback//

A day had passed since I sealed wall rose, my memory of it is a blur. The last thing I can remember is a short silhouette of a man slashing down a titan, saving me at my most vulnerable state.

I must've passed out from exhaustion. I felt cold restraints around my wrists. Looking up, I see a bed and metal bars, of course they would lock me up. They're just as confused about my powers as I am. It's fucking stupid, I saved them, we took back Trost district and this is the thanks I get. My mouth was so dry. I asked to get a drink and use the toilet but I was denied by the guards. If that didn't work what would? Some time passed and I had slept again.

I awoke to two men staring at me, one tall, blond and had just about the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen. It...shit it was Commander Erwin and to the right was a familiar face, it was captain Levi. What did the survey corps want with me?....

I didn't know how to react to this confrontation so I let them speak to me first. Erwin asked me about the key they found on my body, about the basement and I told them all I knew. But I was shook when a deep voice asked "so what the hell is it you want to do?". I paused, he just wanted to get right to the point. I liked that. "I want to join the survey corps and slaughter every titan that crosses my path". He raised an eyebrow, "oh well played, Okay I'll be responsible for him and by that I mean I can kill him if I need to" he stared at me and grabbed onto one of the cell bars. He definitely broke my stereotypical idea that short people couldn't be intimidating. He was dangerous, I respected him from the minute I first saw him. He's being careful about the situation but I think he believes my side of the story. I glare at him with the same intensity back and it stays that way for a few seconds until they both decide to discuss something and leave. My heart was pounding, what was intense. I actually just spoke to the survey corps. I've admired them from being a kid and now I'm deep in shit with them, maybe not the best way to get involved but it could be a start. Unless I get fucking killed.....