Bad Boy [No.16]

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

"Yoongi!...WaIT!...please!"

An exasperated voice called out from behind me, right as I was about to turn the corner. I came to a halt, on account of recognizing it immediately.

Y/n?...

My guess was correct. When I turned around I was met with her double-over form about a foot away from me. Her hands resting on her shaky knees. She had lifted a finger up to me, as if telling me to wait a bit while she catches her breath.

I don't know which part is sadder; The fact that our room was less than 5 feet away, or the fact that she ran out in only pajamas.

After finally recollecting herself, she takes a deep breath and stands up straight...ish, well partially leaning on the wall for support.

One of my eyebrows arched when she just stood there, staring at me like a deer in the headlights.

"Well? Are you gonna tell me why you ran all the way here in your Minnie Mouse sweatpants and messed up bed hair?" I asked. The corner of my mouth twitched in amusement when her eyes went big, and she looked down at her clothing. She clutched her top, extending it out in front of herself in disbelief.

"Wait..." She starts taking note of something.

I couldn't fight back the small smirk that was quick to take over control of my lips, in a teasingly slow manner.

What? Did she honestly think that she magically changed clothes?

"Did you perhaps?..." She gulped, looking as nervous as a guilty defendant at court.

"Hm?" I hummed, tilting my head aside and pretending not to know where she was going with this. I can't deny the fact that I was enjoying this situation.

"ChAnge me?..." Her voice cracked as she cringed and finally made eye contact again. I could tell that she was trying her best to come up with any other other possible situation where this could've happened. But there was only one logical answer.

"Maybe..."

I definitely changed her last night. What can I say? That body was calling me.

"What do you mean maybe?!" She shrieked, cheeks puffing out in the cute way that only she could make happen.

I shrugged. "I don't see the problem. I've already seen you naked after all...Figured you wouldn't mind too much."

She tried her best at intimidation, by raising her small fist at me. But that only made the smirk on my face, stretch onwards.

"You, little!-"

"Like I asked before, what'd you come to tell me?"

She suddenly looked as if she'd seen a ghost. Lowering her fist, she yelled out. "JIMIN." Her fingers then grasped my collar in both hands and she forcefully pulled me down—which was honestly kinda hot. "Where's Jimin?" She asked, sternly as she looked right into my eyes. It was clear as day by the look in her eyes, that she was really worried about the blonde short shit who I thought had raped her.