April In Winter

COMPLETELY EDITED THIS CHAPER 😘 please play song :-) Read on my darling rosebuds 💗

Month: December 2018.

APRIL ♥️ ( you guys will find out who she is soon 😏 *chuckles maniacally* )

~~~

On Saturday December 1, the doorbell rang.

I slowly approached it in a exhausted state, due to my tiredness I didn't realize who was at the door.

"Kendyl?" The female voice said

I immediately stopped rubbing my sleepy eyes and raised my head. I looked into eyes of the person I never thought I would see in a million years, she was the splitting image of her father whom I resembled myself.

"April?" My cousin stood on my door step, with a small carryon suitcase, and a Starbucks coffee in the other.

"Hi! Can I come in?" She grinned sweetly, but i knew she was a fraud.

Ignoring her question, I asked my own.

"What the hell are you doing at my house?" I spat fully awake now.

She frowned, looking down at her feet. Her brown eyes sparkled with sadness, her once glowing skin suddenly paled.

"I ran away"

"You what?!" I asked in disbelief.

"I ran away from home. I'm never going back"

~~~

"Wait wait wait-" I said shaking my head in confusion.

"What?" April asked sitting up.

I took the liberty and of inviting her inside, she might be annoying and a evil witch but I won't let her freeze. I'm not that terrible.

"-back the truck up for a minute. I'm confused- why did you leave? I mean what exactly happened?" I sat next to her on my legs, my arm was sprawled on back of the couch. I used said arm to prop my head up comfortably.

She sighed dramatically, tucking her curly shoulder length hair behind both ears before speaking.

"I was talking to this guy, we've been talking to each other for over a year now. My mother totally flipped when I told her-"

"Dramatic much"

"Right! I told her that." She agreed in excitement

"Where did you guys meet?" I asked politely interrupting her.

"Online" i scoffed rolling my eyes at her naivety.

"Well, now I understand her reaction. April there are many many many creeps out their online pretending to be someone who they aren't. Have you ever heard the term cat fishing?"