His 'Girlfriend'

Month: October 2018

A/N I'm going to be doing this so you guys won't get too confused into  what month it is. It should be more convenient as well :)

Monday was our school's annual Halloween party. And it was Trent and I's first party together. It's been five days since we got together as a 'couple' we made the deal on Monday. So far, all he did was walk me to class, wait for me by my locker. You know, the little things.

Being that it's Saturday Trent decided it would be cool to do a couple costume, not that I was complaining. Leo never wanted to do those things with me, he said it stupid and childish. I never asked again.

So when Trent asked me I was so ecstatic, I demanded that we go shopping for costumes this weekend as that it exactly what seeing down today.

I looked at my casual outfit I put together. I was a little chilly in New York today so I went with a light knit V neck sweater, a pair of cut off short and a pair of white slide sneakers.

I packed my bag briefly with my cellphone, charger, headphones, water bottle, my wallet, my lipgloss and chapstick. I was all set awaiting my ride to the outlet mall or party city whichever one had the best costumes.

I adjusted my bun to make it look fluffy, putting in my hoop earrings and a bit of red tinted gloss.

A/N her outfit

My cellphone vibrates in my pocket, I glanced at the text. It was from Trent announcing he was outside.

Quickly grabbing my bag I ran down the stairs into the kitchen.
"Mom I'm headed out now"

I gave her a quick kiss on the check.

"Oh alright baby. Tell Trent I said hi and be home by 10" I nodded grabbing a stem of grapes

"I will" I called over my shoulder closing the door behind me.

I ran down the driveway to his car, a beautiful cherry red Nissan, waving.
"Hey you seem excited" he stated pulling off after I settled in.

I clicked my seatbelt in place.
"I am. I've never done a couple costume more so a Halloween party." I confessed popping a purple seedless grape in my mouth. They were incredibly sweet.

"Really?" He glanced at me, left hand in the wheel other on the gear shift.

"Mhmm. Leo thought they were boring, he hated doing couple things with me."

"So why date then? Let me get one" he asked then referring to the grapes.

Two hands were placed on the wheel now.

"Open" he turned slightly opening his mouth, taking my finger into his mouth along with the large grape.

"Ew god. Bite off my finger too why don't you" he chuckled chewing thoughtfully

"These are really sweet!" He said surprise taken over his smug expression.

"Right! I think they're from Whole Foods" I frowned removing the price sticker off my tongue.

Um...yuck.

"You still didn't answer my question" he stated turning into a highway.

"Question? Oh....why did I date Leo?" He nodded speeding up.

The wind suddenly picked up, blowing pieces of my hair out my bun. Trent rocked a low bun and all blue attire except for his dark blue t-shirt, and brown and black bracelets I got him for his game a few months back.

I smiled knowingly.

Shrugging I sighed "Honestly..I'm not even sure. I thought I loved him. He was this amazing guy, perfect actually. He was the best thing that happened to me" I confessed eating another grape.

"No one is perfect Kendyl" he spoke breaking the silence, he tapped my leg opening his mouth.

I laughed putting the second to last grape on his tongue. Turning to me, he grinned eyes sparkling mischievously.
"Thanks"

"No problem....I guess Leo was perfect for me in a way. He was the only guy I loved"  I grew silent a small lump of sadness formed in my throat.

"Hey..." I looked up

He fiddled with the radio knobs pressing eject on a cd.

We slowed to a stop at a light, we were twenty minutes out from the mall.

"Pick a song" he said nodding towards the pile of CDs.

Happy to obligate, I sorted through the disks until I found one I liked.
"You know we have iTunes for a reason right?" I initiated sliding the disk in the slot.
"I know that miss smarty pants. I just like having the feel of the actual thing in my hand" I nodded in understanding humming along as track played.

"I freaking love this song" I skipped to track five. Turning up Drake's Scorpion album I sang along to 'In my feelings'.

"Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me

I danced in my seat whipping my head from side to side. Glancing over my shoulder, I began to sing to Trent.

'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always
Kb, do you love me? Are you riding?....."

"I never knew you were a Drake fan" he said laughing
"What! I love him" I turned down the track so I was able to hear him better.

"Hmmm good to know. Maybe I'll take you to a drake concert some time"

My eyes widened, turning to him I grinned

"Really? I would love that"

I continued to belt out the lyrics.

"Two bad bitches and we kissin' in the Wraith
Kissin'-kissin' in the Wraith, kiss-kissin' in the Wraith
I need that black card and the code to the safe
Code to the safe, code-code to the safe-safe
I show him how the neck work
Fuck that Netflix and chill, what's your net-net-net worth?
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always"

"Okay Drake we're here" he teased turning off the engine.

"Aww I wasn't done" I pouted batting my long lashes at him

He reached over to pinch my cheek playfully, moving my head from side to side.

"How about I buy you ice cream?"

"I'll take it" unblocking my belt. I hopped out the car skipping to the giant mall of outlets.
"Come one slow poke!" I called over shoulder watching Trent stroll behind me.

"Hurry up. Winner buys ice...hey get back here!" In the blink of an eye he ran past me for the door.
"Now, what were you saying about ice cream?" He boasted holding the door open for me.

"You're a cheater"

"Yeah yeah that's what losers say"

It's a bit short but the next two chapters will keep you in your toes! I will post soon 😘

Vote
Comment &
Follow ❤️