Chapter 57

Travis's POV

We all meet up with Dylan and Sebastian when the last bell rings for the day. Ashton has been quiet ever since she left her first class, and I just want to do anything to make her smile.

"I got an idea guys.." Sebastian says, and I look at him curiously knowing he doesn't always have the best ideas.

"Is it something fun?" Dylan asks, looking like a giddy little kid.

"Does it involve food?" Ashton asks and it makes everyone laugh. Brandon wraps his arm around her shoulders, and I feel my chest tighten with jealousy but I toss it aside.

"Yes, and yes.." Sebastian says with a grin on his face.

"Spit it out bro.." Brandon laughs, I watch as Ashton slips out of Brandon's arm. He let's it fall to his side, as he acts as if he is not affected by it.

"I thought we could all go to the fair a couple towns over.." he says and I watch as everyone gets excited. I look down at Ashton as she begins to back up slowly, I try to stop her but soon realize why she is running down the hall way. I run after her, and watch as she runs into the girls bathroom. I follow not caring if anyone else is in there. I open the door and hear her throwing up. I find the right stall, and push it open gently. I pull her hair back, she tries to stop me but I don't budge. I hear the door open again, and he a male and female voice. The girl is giggling, and I can hear the guy whispering things to her. I feel Ashton stiffen but she can't hold it in. The two hear this and walk over and look into the opened stall. I come face to face with Dakota and Marcus. Their eyes widen when they realize it's me, but they grow amused when they see Ashton throwing up.

"That's hilarious!" Dakota laughs, and I notice Marcus acting like he is concerned.

"Get out!" I yell, and Dakota becomes serious, her face losing all color.

"Wait.. is she?.. pregnant?" She asks seriously.

"Get the hell out!" I say getting up and walking towards the two.

"I'm so sorry.." Dakota says running out of the bathroom, I'm taken aback by her outburst. Marcus glares at me, and I look down at him.

"I should have known.. she would move away and not be able to keep her legs shut. To bad the little shit won't know it's father." He says, I go to swing but I'm pulled back. I see Brandon and Sebastian both go after him. Dylan holds me against the stall. I try to get away, but before I know it I am being dragged out of the bathroom by Dylan and Cole.

"Let me go! I'm going to kill that sick bastard!" I yell, I watch as Cole goes back into the bathroom and carries Ashton out, her face is pale and she looks as if she passed out with her eyes closed.

"We need to get you out of here. Brandon and Sebastian are taking care of him." Dylan says quietly.

"I'm not going anywhere with out Ashton." I say pulling away from him. He doesn't fight it as I walk over to Cole and he hands me Ashton. I walk out of the school carrying Ashton, I walk straight to the purple car in the parking lot.

"I really didn't know.. I'm sorry.." I hear a quiet voice say. I turn and see Dakota on the ground beside her car. Her face is ruined by her makeup running.

"What do you mean?" I say, I open the door to Vinny's car quickly placing Ashton softly in the back seat. I shut the door softly before turning back to Dakota.

"Marcus went to him.. when Vinny done what he did at the party... Marcus got mad and wanted revenge. He went to the only person he knew here that would do anything to get back at that family.." she cries, and I feel no pity for her.

"Who did he go to Dakota?!" I begin to yell, and soon it hits me.

"He went to your dad.." she whispers, but I already knew the answer. I haven't talked to the man since he slept with Dakota. But I never had a relationship with him. He was the one Preston would send out the kill his own family. My father is sick, demented, and disgusting.

"This isn't over Dakota. You stay away from both of them or you will be found in the war that is about to begin." I say before sliding into the driver seat of the purple car that belonged to Vinny.

"I'm sorry man, please forgive me for driving your car. Hopefully you understand that it's absolutely necessary.. what the hell am I doing you can't hear me.." I wipe my eyes quickly, it hurts me to know that he was killed when he had so much to live for. He was killed by my sorry excuse for a father.

This isn't over, even if I have to kill my father myself. He will pay for killing Vinny.

"Travis stop talking to yourself.." I hear a sleepy voice say from the back seat. I look back, and she is already fast asleep again.

"Lord give me strength this girl is tearing me apart.." I say before grabbing the keys from her pocket and starting the car. I drive her home, and carry her all the way to her bed. I place her under the covers, and take her shoes off. I sit on the bed beside her for a long time, and she looks so perfect laying there. I start to get up so I can leave, but I hear a soft whisper.

"Please don't leave me.." she says looking up at me, and I feel my heart break as it also swells with love for this girl.

"I won't leave you Ashton.." I say as I lay on the bed beside her. I stay on top of the covers, as she cuddles into my side.