Epilouge

Jamie was back in school after a week. Her friends were happy to see her.

"Jamie! What happened? Why were you gone so long?" Tracey asked.

"Yeah! We thought you died or something!" Skyler said in agreement.

"Skyler! No, we did not!"

"I did!"

"I was."

"WHAT??" They both said in shock and confusion.

Jamie giggled and told them everything.

"Wait. So you're telling us, you really truly have an older brother with ghost powers?"

"You'll see." She giggled.

They walked into class and the teacher welcomed them back.

"Welcome back students I hope you had a good weekend. Jamie, I see you're back. You were on vacation?"

"No, she died," Skyler said with no amusement.

"Skyler, that's no way to treat your friend!" the teacher said surprised at him.

She continued the class. Today the Hero project they were working on was due. Jamie excitedly held her essay in her hands. She watched as others gave their essay with their hero(es) with them. Soon it was Skyler's turn.

"My hero is my dad! He does amazing art and illustrations! He is really good. He draws for me a lot. He's my hero because he loves me more than anyone!"

His dad walked into the class and rubbed his head. He looked a lot like him. The man was all he had so it was good that they were close. He showed the kids his drawings that he did for himself, and for Skylar. They were really good! Next was Tracey. As promised, she brought in her really cool cousin. She showed pictures of the many designs she had done to her clients. She gave every girl a coupon to get a free manicure and pedicure when they go over. She even gave some to the guys because it was important to get their nails clean. Everyone liked her a lot. Finally, it was Jamie turn. She proudly went up to the front. She saw as some people snickered at her. The girl that would tease her was making faces to her. It was fine though. She didn't care.

"My heroes are my family. My mom and dad are the greatest ghost hunters alive! They catch every ghost that stands in their way. My big sister Jazz is really smart! She may put you to sleep with her genius, but if you really listen, she really wise and an amazing friend! My older brother is one you are all familiar with. Danny is brave, selfless, cunning, funny, has a HUGE ego, but is my best friend. I love each and every one of them! They are my heroes because I can always count on them whenever I need them most."

Her family walked in and the class was easily amazed. The elder Fenton's were in their jumpsuits (of course) and looked really cool in them. Jazz walked in looking normal as ever but the girls easily wanted to know her. Danny, well Danny was the one everyone wanted to see. They've heard of him, but never saw him. They were amazing! Jamie hugged her family and each of them explained what each did. The parents stood up to catch every ghost. Jazz helped fight and catch them, but also was the brains of the group creating the plans. Danny, of course, was the warrior among them. He was Danny Phantom. Everyone knew what he does. The class applauded her. People wanted to be her friend and talk to her. In the end, she didn't care. She had her family and that was all she needed.

Thank you all for all who read my story and those you supported this. Thank you all for being here and stick with me even when I had long breaks. Even though the story has escaped my liking, I'm glad you guys stuck with me. Hope you liked this last installment of  "The New Addition". Thank you all so much and hope you like my other stories. And a final goodbye from:

Danny: Finally were back. She kept us in that thermos forever!

Box Ghost: I AM THE BOX GHOST!

Me: Yup! That's why they were gone so long! Bye!

~Sketchy Tune