Chapter 4

I'm back!!! Danny is still here.

Danny: Yup.

So, I'll start the story now!

Box Ghost: BEWARE!!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Danny: Please no...

WHERE. IS. THE. FENTON. THERMOS???

(Author went mad and went to destroy the Box Ghost)

Jack pulled into the parking lot of the hospital and Danny and him ran into the lobby. Jack ran off looking for Maddie as Danny went to the desk to ask for her room.

"Hey. I need to know where my mother is. Maddie Fenton. I'm her son, Da..."

"I know who you are. Who wouldn't? You saved the planet!"

"Yeah yeah... I'm kinda in a rush. My father is kinda storming the hospital so can you please tell me my mother's room?"

"Yes, of course. What's her problem?"

"She's about to give birth."

"Oh! Congrats on your new sibling!"

The lady typed on her computer and searched his mother up.

"P200"

"Thanks!"

Danny ran to his father and told him the room number and they made their way to her room. She was squeezing a wooden stick they gave her while breathing in and out. Jack told his kids to go wait in the waiting room and they did. The door closed and they waited until they saw doctor's running into the room indicating that it was time. Both Jazz and Danny walked to the waiting room and sat next to each other.

"So, what was your reaction when you discovered it was time?" Danny asked.

"I nearly passed out. Mom just stood frozen in the isle and I saw her standing in a small puddle holding her belly. She started groaning and I had to scream for help. So many people stopped what they were doing so they could help us. The manager even called the ambulance for us."

"Wow. That's amazing!"

Jazz and Danny spoke a little while more. Time passed and more kids entered the room. One recognized Danny and squealed. She ran to Danny and hugged him. Danny stared at the little girl in his arms and hugged her back. Jazz laughed while Danny chuckled as well. Moretime passed and they grew bored. Soon, Jack walked in with a happy smile. He had tears in his eyes. Danny and Jazz ran to their father and hugged him tight.

"Would you two like to meet your baby sister?"

They both hugged each other and nodded. Jack led his kids to the room where they saw Maddie holding a small, bundled up child. Maddie looked up at her two teens and gave them a warm, loving smile. The two got close to see their baby sister sleeping in her mother's arms. Her hair was black with orange tips showing both sides of the parents. They couldn't see her eyes yet, but they suspected them to be sky blue like the rest of the family. Danny and Jazz hugged each other with tears in their eyes. This was a truly happy moment for the Fentons.

"What's her name?" Danny questioned.

"Her name... Well... Me and your father thought of the name Jamie... We wanted to check with your kids first."

Jamie is perfect, Mom." Jazz said as she smiled.

The family got into a group hug surrounding the new addition to the Fenton Family.

"Well, I guess the house will get even crazier now!" Danny said laughing.

"Yup. Another ghost obsessed Fenton. I'm the therapist, Mom and Dad are the hunters, you are the fighter in between, and we'll see how she turns up."

The Fentons laugh enjoys their time together that they never really had felt in the longest.

"4 years ago," Maddie started, "Me and Jack created the Ghost Portal. A portal that led to the Ghost Zone. We tested it out to see if it worked, but nothing happened."

"Then I felt bad for you two," Danny continued, "So, with Sam's talk, I decided to go in there to see what was up. I put on the jumpsuit Dad had made me and I went inside. Feeling my way through the portal, I accidentally pressed the on button. I was struck with the spark of the portal and became who I am today. Danny Phantom."

Jazz also spoke. "Before, we always used to tell each other our secrets. When this happened to Danny, everything had changed. Danny stopped telling us what was wrong, and we fell apart. Mom and Dad left out of our secrets. When I had found out, I was pushed into helping him lie. It didn't feel right but that was Danny's choice to not tell. Especially when his parents want his ghost half to be split apart molecule by molecule."

Jack spoke the rest. "But then came the day when we all thought it was the end. Mayor Vlad Masters, the fruitloop, showed his other half, Vlad Plasmius, to the world. He said that he would only help us if we accept us as the world's leader. Of course we accepted. We didn't want to be destroyed. When he couldn't stop it, we were doomed. Soon Danny Phantom showed up with a genius plan, to make the Earth intangible. He got all the ghosts together, and when the time was right, they turned the world intangible which saved us all. Everyone went to congratulate him, and that was when he made is reveal to the world. Danny Phantom is Danny Fenton. Now, the Fenton family is as close as ever. We protect each other to the very end. Let's let our little Jamie be a sign of reunion between us all. To us all, The Fentons!"

They all hugged once again, happiness filled the room. Happiness only the Fentons knew. Their happiness.

Omg... I actually cried writing this XD. Reminds me of when my siblings were born. The speech just came to me, so I HAD to add it. Writing this at 3:53 in the morning, and I shed tears XD. Well, hoped you liked it!

Danny: *sniff*

Are you crying!?

Danny: What? No! I was... uh... sniffing something!

Box Ghost: MY STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN WAY BETTER. IT WOULD HAVE YOUR ULTIMATE DEMISE! BOXES, RECTANGULAR OR SQUARE! BEWARE!

Danny: Dude... you just ruined the moment...

(Author broke a window and went to get the Fenton Thermos and also a fireplace to throw it in.)

https://shadowxkukiku.deviantart.com/art/The-New-Addition-Chapter-4-707543031

~Sayoko Shimazaki