Chapter 14: Ghost Party

''White, you're back,'' screamed a Native American girl.

           She rushed up faster than any human ever could. She was basically a blur. She was very pretty with her dark skin and black hair. She wore a jean vest with a purple t-shirt and scarf, also a black skirt at thigh-length and brown cowgirl boots. Weird as it was, it was her style.

            ''Hi, Sarah,'' White greeted, hugging her.

           Sarah's best friend Erica, a blond and about a foot taller than Sarah, also came over. 

           ''Danny, ma' main man,'' Johnny greeted, giving Danny a high five.

          Shadow came out of the motorcycle and hugged Danny. Who would have ever thought Shadow could hug anyone. Kitty gave him a kiss on the cheek.

          ''What up with the mortals,'' Erica asked. ''Did you bring us a snack?''

          ''Erica,'' Sarah warned.

          ''What, I was just kidding,'' Erica fake pouted. ''A little.''

          ''This is our class,'' Danny introduced. ''They came here on a field trip.''

            ''That's a bad idea if I've ever heard one,'' Johnny says.

           ''Finally someone else says that,'' White said. ''I've been saying this is a bad idea all day.''

            ''And it's still annoying,'' Valerie says.

           ''You two don't seem like ghosts,'' Micky says to Sarah and Erica.

           ''Because we're not,'' Sarah stated, showing her fangs. ''We're vampires.''

            ''Straight from the Isle of Vampires for our scaring pleasures,'' Erica joked, scaring the class by hissing at them. ''That never gets old.''

           The Fentons raised their guns to shoot them. But Sarah was faster then them. She zoomed up and broke the guns. She hissed at them.

            ''Sarah,'' White halted. 

           ''Sorry,'' she apologized. ''Vampire instincts take over sometimes.''

           ''We do appreciate you destroying those weapons, though,'' Danny smirked.  

           ''Besides, unless those things shot sunlight or holy water, you'd be perfectly fine,'' Tucker reminded. ''It would still hurt, but you wouldn't die.''

           ''Can I, at least, eat him,'' Erica asked, everyone glaring at her.

          ''Daddy,'' a girl with silver hair cried.

          She tackled Danny, knocking the wind right out of him. She was like a mini, and girl, version of Phantom. She was only about fourteen or thirteen. Danny hugged her back.

          ''Dani,'' Danny cried.

          The clone released him from the hug. She was overjoyed to see him.

          ''What took you so long,'' she asked.

           ''It would take longer to explain how long it took than it took to get here,'' Sam smirked.

           ''Since Dani is now here, there are some things that need to be said,'' White says. ''Mater, pater, Sam, Tucker, Jazz, Valerie, Dani, Sarah, Lena, Ember. Come with us and Nightwing.''