Chapter 10: A Real Family

''Nightwing, you need to calm down,'' Tim says.

          Tim, Jason, and Tucker were struggling to hold him back. Dick was ready to rip her head off. Sam finally came over and slapped him. He snapped out of his rage.

          ''I needed that,'' he said.

          ''Lucky you, i'm a realist,'' Sam said.

          ''Why the hell did she shoot him,'' Jason yelled.

           ''To be fair, she was aiming for the piece ecto-waste he stood in front of,'' Jack says. ''He just got in the way.''

           ''She was aiming for Pandora,'' Valerie informed.

          ''She was doing what,'' Tim deadpanned. ''She tried to shoot their pater.''

          ''What is with you people and calling that creature their mother,'' Maddie yelled. ''I am their mother.''

           ''Lady, you are no mother,'' Damian said. ''And considering I was raised by assassins, that says something.''

           ''Pandora was the mother they never had,'' Dick said. ''Just like how Clockwork is their father. Those two have raised them to be great people. And you two being terrible parents never helped.''

           Frostbite came into the room before there was a lot of bodies instead of breathing people.

         ''Nightwing, I see you've arrived,'' he said. ''You should see your friends. They're in the medical room at the end of the hall.''

          Dick ran down the hall. The Fentons tried to follow him, but Pandora came out of the hall and blocked them.

          ''And where do you think you're going,'' she asked.

          ''We're going to see our sons,'' Jack said.

         ''Your sons! YOUR SONS,'' Pandora yelled. ''They are MY SONS, and you have done NOTHING to make them think you're their parents.''

          ''When Pandora uses her scary voice, you might want to take a few steps back,'' Sam says.

          ''You're not the mother to our sons, ghost scum,'' Maddie said.

          ''Really, do you know what today is,'' Pandora asked. ''Why ghosts and mystical creatures have been a buzz with activity?''

          ''Why would we care what monsters do,'' Jack says.

        ''They're heard to honor our friends, our family,'' Frostbite said. ''The Great One's birthday is today.''

      ''But their birthday isn't until next June,'' Maddie says. ''You don't know my sons, you piece of ectoplasmic garbage.''

     ''Their birthday is today,'' Pandora told her. ''The Ghost Zone and the Isles have been planning this party for months.''

         ''Then you should have planned it for their actual birthday,'' Maddie sneered.

          ''Again, that would be today,'' Frostbite says.

         ''Mrs.Fenton, today is their birthday,'' Sam told her.

          ''Why would she ever care,'' White said. ''It's not like she ever cared before.''

          He was standing in the doorway in his Gold Siren form. It wasn't like Danny's Phantom form. He wore a gold shirt, boots, and finger-less gloves with his white jacket and pants. His hair changes to white with gold streaks. Out of his back comes bright white and gold feathered siren wings.

         Danny's Phantom form had also changed. With a black and silver hoodie with his ''DP'' symbol on it. He also wore black pants with silver combat boots and silver hair. He also wore silver finger-less gloves. 

         ''It's Gold Siren,'' Star shrieked.

         ''Oh boy,'' White swore.

         ''That means the love of my life, Phantom, is here,'' Paulina squealed.

         ''I regret coming here already,'' White says.

         ''What did you mean when you asked why I should care,'' Maddie growled. ''They are my sons. Of course I care.''

          ''You just ever showed it, at all,'' White said. ''White and Danny spend more time here than in the human world. The Isle of Magical Music is like White's home.''

          ''He already has a home,'' Jack says.

          ''He does,'' White smirked. ''And it's called the Isle of Sirens. His voice has been the only part of him, that you never paid any attention to, but he didn't care. The sirens respect him for how he uses his voice to spread happiness, but it's not like you ever heard him.''

         He turned to leave. But he had seriously pissed off his 'mother.' She took out the box she made to contain him. Valerie saw what she was doing.

         ''Siren,'' she warned.

         Maddie threw the box at him as White turned around. The box opened up, glowing with energy to capture him. But something must of gone wrong. The box let out an eruption of ant-siren lightning. White screamed as it shocked him. He collapsed onto the floor, the lightning still not stopping.

          ''It's killing him,'' Tim freaked.

          ''What do we do,'' Tucker asked, freaking out.

           ''What do you think,'' Valerie says, holding one of her guns. ''Destroy that dang box.''

          She aimed her gun and fired. The box was blown to bits. White lied still, now unconscious. He started to shimmer gold, changing back to human. 

          ''Uh oh,'' Valerie swore.

          She threw a smoke bomb near him. When it cleared, both of them were gone.

          ''I was so close to ridding the world of that monster,'' Maddie growled.

           ''Can somebody banish her, already,'' Jason said. ''Send them out of the Ghost Zone before they actually kill someone.''

           ''That authority is left to the king of the Ghost Zone,'' Frostbite says.

           ''I'll contact Phantom about that later,'' Damian said.

           In the infirmary, Valerie brought in White. Danny was sitting up, his stomach all bandaged. Clockwork was caring for him. Nightwing was nowhere to be seen.

           ''What happened to him,'' Danny asked, panicking.

          ''Your mother,'' Valerie answered. ''Those cubes aren't meant to capture you, they're meant to kill you.''

           ''I can't do this anymore,'' Danny says, breathing heavily. ''Those people have shot me, nearly killed my brother, ignored us, tried to kill our friends and ghost family. They've gone too far.''

           ''What are you saying, Danny,'' Valerie asked.

          ''Me and White need to stay in the Ghost Zone and Isle of Sirens,'' Danny said. ''Our real family's here, so we're staying.''