Chapter 6

"(Y/n)....(y/n), wake up, or Levi is gonna make you run all the way to the castle...."

You wake up to see Hangi standing right above you grinning down at you creepily.

You moved further away from her just to fall off the couch you slept on last night. So basically you had the same rude awakening as yesterday.

"You really need to stop waking me up like that Hangi...", you groaned as you sat up and felt your back. It was still sore from yesterday and landing on it didn't help.

"It's not my fault you always fall!", she said walking away.

"Yes it is...", you mumbled so she couldn't hear you. You get up and walk towards the the door on the right wall, which was a bathroom. You head towards the bath in the corner. But you stopped.

Wait. Do they need to wash their hair here? It doesn't look like it...

"Hey Hangi?", you called through the door.

"Yeah!", she shouted from her room.

"Do you guys wash your hair here, if you do then where is the shampoo and conditioner?", you shouted through the door as you looked for shampoo and conditioner in the cupboards.

"Yeah but normally I only do every two weeks or so, and what's shampoo and conditioner? If you mean soap, it's on the side of the bath!", she shouted back.

At least I don't have to worry about washing my hair often, but I think I still have dried blood in my hair...

You took off the bandage and slipped into the bath, you cringed with pain when your lower back slipped into the water, where a few bruises and a gash from yesterday was still healing.

Once you came out the bath, you peeked around the door, but Hangi wasn't there.

She's probably already doing some crazy experiment with Eren or something.

You walked out with your towel wrapped around your torso.

You were starting to unwrap your towel until you saw someone in the corner of your eye.

"L-Levi, GET OUT!", you shouted, wrapping the towel tightly around you. Your whole face red now.

He looked up and his eyes widened when he saw you in nothing but a towel. He then quickly turned around and left, but before he left you could see pink dusted his face. This needs to stop being a greeting ritual.

After he left you locked the door and got changed into the set of clothes that were on the bed, the scout uniform with a pair of their boots as well. After that you went out the door and saw Levi waiting outside.

"Why the hell were you in Hangi's room while I was bathing?", you said while still looking away. Blush still covering your face.

"Shitty glasses said I had to wait in her room for you and that you were helping with a experiment and you would come back afterwards.", he said, with his eyes still closed.

"I'm gonna kill her when we see her at the castle...", You mumbled. You knew this was her trying to get you and Levi together, but did she have to do that?