Chapter 3

"Okay, so I'm from a different dimension basically, in my world Titans and you guys don't actually exist, but they are in a manga, the thing you just saw Levi was from a side manga just explaining what happened in your past for us to understand why you are like that, where a guy drew you guys, but from his imagination because you aren't actually supposed to exist, you are supposed to be fictional drawings made by a Japanese guy. And I don't know how the hell I'm here, but it happened while I was trying to commit suicide an-", you were cut off by Hangi.

"Why did you try to kill yourself? I mean you live in a world without Titans, so aren't you happy?", she asked.

You sighed, "Just because there aren't any Titans doesn't mean that life is all good and well-"

"Tch, so ungrateful, how about we just complete your death wish and feed you to the Titans you brat.", Levi snapped before you could finish. He glared at you then looked away.

"Sure go ahead, but not before I join the scouts", you said with a smirk.

"I doubt the scouts would allow someone like you to join, for all we know you are the enemy."he said smirking back.

Still smirking, you replied, " we will see about that shorty, or should I say Captain shorty, besides nothing will stop me, either I join or I steal someone's maneuver gear and go battle Titans by myself until I'm eaten. So as I was saying...". Your smirk getting bigger as you see the annoyed look on his face.

"So I somehow appeared in this world along with some of my stuff, but now I need to ask you some questions so that I don't accidentally tell you your future and mess up the balance of the world." You explained to them with an emotionless face that matched Levi's.

"Go ahead (y/n)!", Hangi shouted, cutting off your and Levi's death glare competition.

"First question, do you guys know someone called Eren?", You asked, not wanting to reveal his surname or they might search up on him.

" That brat, Eren Jaeger.", Levi replied.

" does he have any....special abilities?"

"You mean he's titan-shifter?", Hangi answered before levi could.

" Yes, have you guys recently gone to court?"

"We went earlier, I had to beat that brats ass so that the Scouting Regiment could get him."

"Ok I'm guessing that means your squad and him are moving to the old castle tomorrow right?"

"Yes they are! How did you know all of that? Oh wait you know what happens in the future right? And what was that book you made Levi read?" Hangi shouted.

She tried to grab the book from Levi but he kicked her away from him when she got close. He gave her a if-you-read-this-you-die glare then looked away. Pouring another cup of tea while you watched him.

"It's what happened in his past, so I don't think he wants anyone to read it. Anyways, Levi I'm guessing you will be looking after me.", You said while leaning back, still covered by the blanket.

"Why the fuck would I be looking after you brat."

You smirked, "You said it yourself, you don't know whether I'm an enemy or not, as well as I seemingly know both your past and your future, I also appeared out of thin air with a bunch of objects that you don't know how they work or what they are, so I could very possibly be a threat, but of course if humanities Greatest Soldier ' can handle a titan-shifter with intelligence then I'm sure you could handle me. ", You said calmly.