Chapter 1

A/N. Hi everyone, if anyone even reads this book, my name is Tayla, as you possibly noticed from my username. I'm a kuudere, which may explain the darkness in this story( and my soul lol (^^) ...), this is my first fan fic but I'm hoping that there will be non OOC romance, I'm gonna leave lemons to your imagination, because I'm pretty sure there will be in this story... Anyways enjoy the story and I'm sorry if it sucks( I'm sure it will, just not gonna get my hopes up...BUT STILL READ IT), please vote and comment if you like it... May sound weird but its kinda my dream for this to happen to mr...OK IM TALKING TOO MUCH GO READ...(gonna be a long chapter I think)

You walk up to your apartment door and feel around in your bag, hearing the jingling of them, but being unable to find them in the 'Bermuda Triangle' that is the deep depths of your bag. After a minute of you find them just to try find the key to your door. "I don't feel like this shit right now", you mumbled to yourself. Finally you get the door open and walk into your slightly messy kitchen, you pass by the dirty dishes in your sink and head to your fridge. Not surprisingly you don't have any milk or much food in general. You walk over to your egg rack on the table and pick up a egg, but then put it back down, both not wanting the same old plain scrambled eggs or to cook. You make a cup of plain tea, due to not having any milk and having to throw away your sugar this morning due to an colony of ants building a town in it.

You jump onto the kitchen counter, which to you was comfier than a couch sometimes, you sat with your legs crossed, staring at your cup of dark hot liquid in your cup. You took a sip, not liking the taste much, you continued to stare into the liquid thinking of the days events, you let your mind start wondering to  Attack on Titan, and how the second season was going to be released, you had only watched over half of the first season so far.

You start thinking about Levi, and how he held his tea cup so weirdly, you tried to place your hand on your cup like he did,you take a sip but ended up spilling half of the cup on your white shirt and black pants, scalding yourself, you curse aloud as you try move your scorching soaked shirt away from your skin."SHIT SHIT SHIT!! IT'S SO HOT!!" You shout as you placed your cup down.

"Great job (y/n) you're 27, you can't pay rent, you are too broke to buy food, you just lost your job, your still single, watching anime and reading manga all day and now you split hot tea on your favorite white shirt, a failure like always.", You say to yourself while looking into your remaining tea, setting it down on the counter next to you, jumping off the counter and head to your bedroom.

You flop down on your bed staring at your ceiling. You feel the now cool tea soaked shirt on your soon to be very sore burn and your pants that feel wet down your left leg. You get up and take off both your shirt and pants, leaving you in only your bra and underwear.

You lie down on your bed again. And look into your used to be work bag, up until you were fired a few hours ago. You pull out your laptop and the Attack on Titan manga you bought yesterday. Before you could open your laptop your phone rings, but you just switch it off, knowing it would be your friends trying to get you to go out.

You start thinking about the storm that is your life. You only ever had one serious relationship, but he ended the relationship after six months, because he thought you were cold and emotionless, but it isnt your fault you aren't as bubbly as other girls or show your emotions as much, as well as you caught him sleeping with a woman who worked with you, and just your luck she was the one who took your job. Life is just like finding a pile of shit under your pillow, it sucks.

You pick up your drawing book and flip through the drawings of wolves, lions and foxes, until you start seeing the recent drawings of Attack on Titan, which mostly consisted of drawings of Levi and the scout regiment but there was also a few drawings of what you thought you would look like if you were a scout. Honestly it would be better if I was with the scouts and died after a few hours than this life. It wasn't unusual for you to think that.

You were tired of life. Why couldn't there be suicide booths like in Futurama, that would make things easier. You look over to your side table and grab your bottle of sleeping pills.

Clariphil

Prescription Sleeping Tablets
Take one tablet at night after food.
15 Tablets

You walk back to the kitchen and grab your slightly cold tea and walk back to your room. You sit down on the edge of the bed and open the bottle of tablets. Really, did that idiot think I would take these tablets for their purpose, I just don't sleep because I don't want to, sleep is a waste of a third of your time. Atleast they can came in handy now.

You began swallowing the tablets, but grimaced after the fourth one, you always struggled a lot with swallowing tablets. You slowly swallowed four more and were already feeling sick, tablets really don't agree with you, and it doesn't help that you had eight on a empty stomach. You lay down again and tried to grab a pillow but ended up grabbing your bag instead. It didn't really matter, so you just used that as your pillow, you had been wanting to commit suicide since you were around fifteen, well you had always been depressed and by now you weren't afraid of death.

It had now been a few minutes and you had begun to really feel sick. You started getting dizzy and your arms and legs felt like led. Damn I could really use one of those suicide booths right now, it would be better then feeling like this...

You start having a coughing fit, but you aren't able to sit up. You continue to start coughing until you feel something trickle from your mouth, you slowly lift your heavy arm up to your lips and fell the liquid, bringing your fingers up to see them. Blood. What the fuck?Since when can overdosing cause that? Whatever...

You closed your eyes and everything went black for a moment, then you felt something weird, like you were floating, then the darkness was gone, and you open your eyes to see you aren't in your room. It...it looks like a anime room, it definitely didn't look real.

You hear something drop to your right, and with much labour you turn your head to the side to see a blurred figure standing in front of you. You continue to cough feeling more
blood. You then close your eyes.

********************************

Sasha's Point of Veiw

"SASHA GIVE ME BACK MY POTATO!" Eren shouted to her as he ran down the halls after her. She wasn't  giving up that potato. "NEVER EREN!" she shouted over her shoulder.

She turned the corner heading to her room. She reached the room and opened the door running in and locking the door behind her. She sat down on floor next to the door with a victorious grin on her face and the potato in her hand.

"Come on Sasha, I'm hungry and you already ate my half of bread!", Eren shouted through the door while banging on the door.

"Too bad Eren!" she shouted back through the door. She got up and took a bite out of the potato.

A white flash appeared on her bed. Once the flash disappeared, a strange, almost naked girl was lying on my bed, she had a small amount of blood dripped from her mouth. Sasha looked at her, then dropped her potato on the floor. The girl slowly looked over, she then coughed a few times and more blood dripped from her mouth.

Sash panicked. She unlocked the door to see Eren walking back down the hall. "EREN! COME HELP ME!" she shouted at him. He turned around and looked at him questioningly. "What?" he said. "JUST COME!" she shouted anxiously.

He ran to her room behind her. He immediately notices the girl on her bed. He blushed furiously when he saw she was only wearing a bra and a pair of underwear. Then he saw the blood and the fact that she was unconscious. Sasha looked back and noticed Eren blushing and quickly rapped you up in the blanket you were lying on. She turned back and said "Help me get her to the infirmary."

Eren managed to pick you up and ran down the halls towards the infirmary.

(TRUST ME IT WILL GET MUCH BETTER, just read the next chapter where things get more interesting, this was just a intro okay... My writing isn't normally this boring but I didn't want to make the chapter too long...okay bye)

Suicidal Thoughts (Levi x Reader AoT)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara