Chapter 40...

Semi-Edited

***READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! IMPORTANT!!!!!****

Love this cover sent to me! Thank you so much for it! I love it! <3 <3

Song above is...Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur. I have been waiting for the perfect chapter for this song. It fits Cage so well and is their theme song. LISTEN TO IT!

"I love you too." Was all he said before his lips slammed hard against mine.

Gage's arms were wrapped under my butt as he lifted me up and started carrying me down the hallway. My legs were hooked around his waist and my mouth was attacking his.

The moment we both said 'I love you' I could have fainted if it wasn't for Gage's body pressed against mine. I never in a million years thought Gage Harper would tell me he is in love with me. Sure me yelling it at him while we were fighting wasn't the way I wanted to tell him those three important words but I wouldn't take it back now.

Gage led us towards his bedroom and how he managed for us not to hit anything I have no idea, especially since we were kissing. When we reached his room my back hit his door before he swung it open.

My mind was fuzzy as we continued on kissing. I loved the feeling of his body pressed so close to mine. Heat radiated off of his bare chest and my hands moved on their own as they ran along his muscular shoulders and back. I wanted to run my lips across his bare skin so bad.

Our kiss broke off as Gage suddenly let go of me. I bit back a yelp as I bounced back on his bed. His body immediately covered mine, pinning me down on the soft mattress. I grinned against his lips as he hovered above me making sure he didn't crush me with his weight.

My legs once again wrapped themselves around his waist and my hands now moved to his chest. I could feel the hard muscle under my fingers. Gage's own hands grabbed onto my sides as he slammed his lips back against me. He kissed me like he was starving. I kissed him back just as hard.

Feeling his firm body pressed against mine sent a tingle through me. Never has someone fit so perfectly with me. It was like Gage's body was a piece of a puzzle that fit mine.

I felt his hands move from my waist up my sides until they reached my breasts. His mouth left mine dipping to plant kisses along the side of my neck. I panted and closed my eyes feeling what he was doing. No one has ever kissed my neck like this before. Gage knew exactly what he was doing that is for sure.

His big hands cupped my breasts and I started to feel him grind his lower body in-between my legs. The jeans I had on did nothing to hid the obvious bulge in his sweats. I moaned out at his touch and the sound surprised me.

When I felt his hands move to pull up my shirt did I realize exactly what we were doing. I knew where this was going to lead and I wasn't sure if I was ready for that. I loved Gage but I sure if I wanted to get to that level just yet.

It was my first time and I didn't want to just give it up like it was nothing. I almost did that with my last boyfriend and I am glad I didn't. I didn't really love Quinton and my stupid self thought it in order to keep him I had to sleep with him. I did not want Gage to leave me or think of me as a prude if I don't sleep with him though.

Feeling his hands grip the bottom of my shirt and start to pull up I froze. No I couldn't continue. My hands were still on his chest so I pushed at him firmly and finally found my voice.

"Gage." I breathed out. Immediately his hands stopped and he pulled his head away from my neck.

"Are you okay?" He voice was once again husky and low. I opened my eyes to look at him and saw concern on his face. His eyes didn't seem as bloodshot anymore which I was glad.