Chapter 30

Two comments that I LOVED last chapter was from coco29539 and jemilovaticevelyn7 becauswe Coco, she gave mapped out how often I update, and I'm not saying others dont understand cuz they do, but they way she put it was great. And Jemi she actually HATES Blaze's actions which is way different from most because everyone else loves him! lol LOVE IT! 

A telephone, a light, a drone and me alone, 
solo, I know that 
we can't even talk to each other anymore
You said before, You wanted more
I'm at a loss, I chose the door
and I can't even find any reason not to go

Because you break me down,Tell me what you want boy
Please, help me And it's cold as hell
and I gotta know boy Please
Cause I'm down on my knee

I can say the same for you, boy
You don't even know the truth and
Maybe I'm the one who screwed up
Believe it or not I was thinking of you-Artist: Amie Miriello, Song: Cold As Hell

Blaze’s Pov.

Sage was now in the shower while I repacked our bags, ready for the long flight home. If I could even call it home. Home was where the heart is, and I—I rather not even finish that thought. When something can never be your possession it’s hard to put effort into it, and when you finally do, the fact that it will never be yours for good is a forever lasting tow that you pay. It didn’t matter the relatively of this fact but more of the substance it gave to my reason for how I acted.

The baby; Matthew, was here and I’m not sure what we were going to do with him. I mean she didn’t pawn him off onto us, and like Sage said, it’s not his fault that his mom is the way she is. Sam has a long line of history with doing stupid things, she was the burden of their family, but like always all parents have that favorite child who can do no wrong, that’s a fact…. Makes me wonder who my parents’ favorite child was; me or money?

I’m not one to dwell on the past though, it was better to just repress those, and never open them back up again. He was a good baby, calm, and never cried. But we couldn’t keep him, that would just give Sage another reason to try to stay, and she doesn’t need any.

I hate to keep putting her in the situation that I am, but I can’t help it. I feel bad, it makes me feel like shit, but everything about her is inviting me in. But she doesn’t need me; she needs someone who can’t love her fully.  I won’t deny the obvious attraction and though Zac warned me about the deal I made with myself, it’s hard to actually fall through with that plan because of the person she is, period.

She bound out of the bathroom with only a towel on and her hair wrapped up so that it wouldn’t get wet, and the water glistening on her body. She looked good, I must admit. Her eyes widened in embarrassment and she even tried to hide behind the side of the bed.

“Oh, Blaze! I’m sorry, it’s just that there was a spider, I panicked, and I didn’t have clothes!” She breathed, only popping her head up to make eye contact with me. I tossed her the bag of her clothes and she thanked me. We sat there awkwardly till I made an excuse and got up to leave into another room.

I couldn’t help the dirty thoughts that came to mind. She was an attractive girl and I wasn’t going to deny that either, but there was something more about her, then just her appearance. If anything, even if I did try to keep her, is that she’s too good for me. Sage has a quality unlike any woman I’ve ever met. My mother has shown me that woman can’t be trusted; they don’t care for you, only your money. Sure she tried but it was much too late, and I don’t care anymore. But Sage was different, she as destined to be a someone and with somebody. I was destined to be alone, my father made sure of that.