WISDOM TOOTH| TWENTY ONE

"Baby i don't want to goo." Dior whined knowing they gonna hurt her mouth badly. Leonard laughed and pushed her away from him because she was gripping him hardly. Dior made a baby face trying to not make them go but it didn't work.

Dior mugged him," Why you laughing? This stuff hurts!" Tay almost laughing making rondo bust out laughing almost falling on the ground.

They hold they stomachs,  dior groan walking to LA seeing he was on his phone recording his self smoking. he turn his phone off seconds lately as Dior sat on his lap. His heart skipped a beat feeling her body on his.

"Leonarddd. They keep making fun of me since i got up from my sleep." She said sitting next to him laying on his shoulder.

LA smiled at dior with his low eyes, putting the blunt out. He answer putting his legs out with one of his hands in his pants.

"What's up, hearty?" He said looking at dior with his head on the back of the couch. She pouted moving from his shoulder pointing.

"Don't point ma." He said putting her hand down, dior rolled her eyes and shouted tay and rondo name out loud making them stop laughing.

"my bad." She said crossing her arms and tay came walking towards the two and dior quickly put her arms around his waist placing her head in his neck.
Leonard hold her waist.

He came over and she glanced at him laughing," Alright. you got it." Dior said laughing with rondo placing dior up in the air. LA looked completely confused.

But brush it off." Let go." LA said getting up trying  to get dior from rondo grip. Rondo shake his head responding with a 'no' . LA shrugged his shoulders smirking.

LA grab her harder making all of the teens falls together on the ground laughing with each other. Dior was on top of Leonard smiling in his neck.." Bro, why we fall like that." Dior said.

WIDSOM TOOTH !

Sighing as she walked in the car with a sad look on her face. Dior genuinely didn't want to go to that appointment today. Dior and the wisdom tooth tears ago when she was seven and it hurted like a mutha fucka.

The young teen wish it could do this 1,000 years later. She haven't had wisdom tooth since the girl was 7 years old which makes the young teen more scared at the fact she haven't had her wisdom tooth in ten years.

Rondo help her get in the car with her cover and laid down putting dior head on the window looking out seeing it was raining.

Closing her eyes, as door watch the rain goes down slowly before hearing doors slam." Who slamming the door like that?!" Dior said.

"Him!" They all said pointing at odee as he mugging them." Yall some snitching muthafuckas on king David." He said under his breath shaking his head before driving.

Dior put some gum in her mouth feeling a tap om the right side of her shoulder making her glanced up at them seeing all of them asking for gun smiling. She groans out like giving them the whole pack of gum.

"Here! and no more." Dior said getting comfortable and put on sofia the first.

laying my head on LA lap as he played with her hair on his phone. Tay600 was smoking and d.rose was singing chief keef outside the building. While von and t.roy was trying to get put on with a few girls giggling and shit.

LA kisses dior lips twice making her smile." I love you!" Dior said before putting bee back headphones that had stickers on it. He smiles going back on his phone saying the same thing.  She watch the all season one until fall asleep.

TIME GOES BY -

Leonard and she got out the car going inside the building." We see y'all later!" T.ROY said yelling out the window before they left.

"promise not to leave me?" Dior looked at her with a serious look on his face before replying." Whatchu mean? Like dating or this appointment?" He stared at her wrapping his arm around her shoulders moving her closer.

David put some chapstick on his lips and fix his jacket as we walked in there. He hold the door for for her watching her go in there first before looking back smoothly and looked forward after.

"This appointment, I mean you know i hate these ones." Dior said making him smack his lips. Baby, I promise. Now if you don't act a fool in heaven we will go out ta eat afterwords " Leonard responded back smiling with her doing the same.

The teens sat down as dior was terrified for her name to get call." Here lay down." Dior pecked his lips three times smiling a little bit before watching him scroll on Instagram.