HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH | SIXTEENTH

july, 28th 2013.

LEONARD ANDERSON, 

LEONARD ANDERSON

AT SCHOOL IN CLASS.

"Why you won't get on with my nigga, dior?" Leonard shake his head 'no' smiling at his friend rondo question. He been getting asked about this question since Friday. He don't know why, the two humans was just literally sitting down close to each other.

I mean like she sitting on the table and he sitting next to her and she had her legs on top of his while she sat on the table as they was talking to their friends. Leonard then was asked about the similarities between the two.

Leonard was so confused but brushed it off, she was too short for his likely, he liked dark-skins and that was about his height. LA is 5'8 but he prefer girls taller though. He thinks it's uncomfortable with a short girl but they so adorable. Like imagine dating a girl to the lint whew you have to keep lookin down at ha.

Clint shakes his head staring at the boy as he laughed at his friend, Clint seen he was high too so he ain't gonna remember shit in a couple of minutes," why y'all keep asking me that?" Clint just stood there on his phone not paying attention to the boy.

Rondo was frustrated because he was trying so hard to make his best friend ' La Capone' forgot about his ex girlfriend, she certainly don't give a fuck about him even though her birthday passed a day ago, she don't care. She just cheated on him last month or a two after dating him.

For her ex boyfriend

That's when LA begin to think about the situation, his ex girlfriend Brooklyn cheated on him with her ex boyfriend that she got out of a relationship with it. It hurted la feelings for a minute, he didn't have feelings for Dior though.

Dior is pretty and all but it wasn't the right one for Leonard even though he's friends trying to put him on with her. The young teen will still give them the same answers.

"She fine but too short for my liking," it hurted dior and made her feel embarrassed about it. She also told her friend about how she had feelings for Leonard and turns out she was being a sneaky ass bitch and went behind her back flirty with him and talking to him.

After she told him about the situation, she was called a fake friend afterwards. It's crazy cuz they both know that Dior liked him and still did what she didn't want to do. So just watching everyone moves.

 So just watching everyone moves

- Their outfits

LA pulled his pants up just for them to be falling back down going to the front of the classroom where Dior was at. He peep that she been moving weird after she told him how she felt.

All she wanted for him to do was just talk it her first, she was so attached to him and didn't know what to do, how to act around him, all dior did was just admire him and his beauty. She was always quiet around him.

She told her best friend miracle how she felt and she begin to laugh once again not taking stuff seriously, Dior felt embarrassed to it. Dior thought miracle was fake too because when it comes to her ex boyfriend he that don't give a fuck about her, she would always come to her about it.

But when it's comes to ' Dior Banks' nobody never takes her serious when serious stuff comes up.

Leonard thought about what she had said," This chair taken?" He responded with a smile on his face and licked his lips glancing at her face from the side. She nods her head no. And removed her stuff from the chair still not looking up at him.

He sighs looking back at his best friend and his friends seeing them smiling at him giving him the thumbs up. Leonard shook his head sitting down at her giving her a full hug and she did it back.

Damn she look good as fuck, on 600.

He smirked glancing at her who was doing the same back but with a straight face. He seen she was not smiling and had a sad face, La whispered in her ear softly.

"You okay? You haven't talked to me since a minute now." She glance up at him." I'm cool, why what's up?" LA' laughed at her knowing she was lying because she gave him two paragraphs how she felt and she just left it on seen because he was at the studio.

Dior sighs grabbing her things," this is what I'm talking about." Leonard stopped her from leaving anytime soon, yanking her back down making her hit her side hardly. She begin to cry removing her arm from him aggressively.

Learned watched as she moved her head down with her arms covering her face." Why is you acting like this? Talk to me," Leonard said grabbing her waist as she cries in his neck. He rubs her back pecking her cheek.

"It's n-nothing, I'm fine. okay?" Dior softly spoken to him wiping her tears from her face getting off of him, grabbing her things from where she had drop them at and left the room.