I AIN'T MAD ATCHU | NINETEEN

This was the seven time dior tried calling Leonard but the more he hasn't answer the more she grew worried

LA promise dior that he would take her out but it been two hours now. She grew worried for the boy. That's when it was knock on the door.

She got up going on her tip toes seeing D.rose was out her house. Dior open the door." Yes?" She says moving to the side for D.rose. "LA wanna talk ta you but I have ta use da bathroom." She nods her head as her throat begin to dry up from his name.

Dior put her black panda dunks on going outside the house closing her door after. She walks outside seeing LA was dancing. Dior peek at how happy he was and didn't want to make to brighten mood down.

She also peek that his ex was looking at him. Dior rolls her eyes seeing LA was done dancing. She walk up to him." Me.. you. Now." He laughs walking behind her.

"What you mean what's up?" Pulling him into the house. Dior mugs her boyfriend looking up at him. She then laughs." Leonard .. let me make this clear right? So you chose to.. be with them fake ass gang bangers but not take me on our two year anniversary?!" She says and LA laughs at the gang banger part.

Silt walk away seeing Leonard wasn't taking her serious at all. He understood her post though but the way she said gang banners made him laughs.

He jogs to her grabbing her waist and she push him away going to her room." Ma. I'm sorry okay?" LA says.

"It's crazy that you think it's a joke." She says trying to keep her anger down. Leonard then took her serious." I'm no- yes you is! You literally laugh in my fucking face." She cuts him off.

Dior then took her shoes off. LA watches as she switch her outfit to some shorts and one of his graphic shirt.

Dior took his shirt making it in a bun knot rolling it up to her back. It shows her stomach, a little bit. LA hugs she waist as she took her hair out the bun.

"Move! Since you like taking shit a joke.. Matter of fact let me call ma dunks.." She says grabbing her phone. Leonard got scared putting her phone in his back pocket .

"See you didn't have to do that." He smacks his lips at the end of the sentence. LA shrugged her shoulders.

"Can you get out now? I don't wanna see your ugly ass face." LA push her almost making her fall. She got shock jumping on his back. Dior grabbed his hair as he tries to gwt her off of him.

They fell and she puts dior in a headlock with her arms.. Ethan couldn't breathe so he got scared and screams in fear. "Dior.. I.. swear ta 60" god! Get yo muthafuckin strong, short, tiny ass off of ma neck!" He yells trying to grab her legs off of him.

They moved around the floor in her room. Dior went in her room seeing his brother and his best friend on the floor. D.rose bust out laugher pulling his phone out recording the whole thing." Stop... recording.." LA says between his breathing.

"He ain't gotta do a muthafucking thing! Until you learn how to do shit on time with me and not hang around fake ass gang bangers! Who don't speak that shit!" She says as him and D.rose laughs.

LA finally got out her grip running out the room. She chased after him trying to grab his shirt but he kept running faster. He then left her house screaming." Somebody help! Get this little girl off of me!" He says running even more.

His friends laughs at the couple fighting outside the house. Leonard then cross dior ankles. D falls laughing. She forgot her man use to play football back in Las Vegas like his pops. She laughed holding her stomach not knowing the cameras was out.

"I know.. this..." She says laughing covering his face seeing mad cameras at her face." Imma kill him." She ran up to him fighting up.

He grabs her waist putting her on his shoulder." Stop before I really beat dat ass!" He says as she kicks in the air.

"Anyway! I see y'all in a minute!" He say walking away from his crew 600 as they was still laughing at the two.." I hate you." The last words she says. "I love you more." Zoey stomp away like a kid going into her room with an attitude. la ran up to her room.

"Get ready! We finna go out to eat!" Dior got up quickly jumping on Leonard kissing all over his fave aggressively.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!" Dior says not knowing he was recording them. He snickers at her cuteness.

"I love you more pretty. Now go get dress before we be late." Leonard says.

————-