The Ex | THIRTEEN

DIOR BANKSLOCATION AT LA HOME

DIOR BANKS
LOCATION AT LA HOME.
8:45 PM

DIOR HIGGED DEDRA AND HIS SIBLINGS," Hey everyone." She says smiling at all of them." Where is princess?" Dedra face her way smiling at her admiring her beauty, Dedra had sparkles in her eyes which was white and was showing to how much she love and care about Dior.

"She in you know room." Dior sighs sitting down now made because how you gonna invite me over then wanna be in your brother room? They all laughs at dior face expression.

Dedra laughs replies back to dior." Go ahead, girly. That but ain't thinking about chu." Dedra softly says with the girls agreeing to her but bits her bottom lip knowing she was lying.

That boy been missing her since they broke up, been crying, asking, thinking, about her and she didn't even give it up to him yet. Dedra knows how it feels with the first relationship it hurted but they still was great friends afterwards or some even left and never came back.

Dedra had pulled dior hand making her sit up walking to Leonard room which was a hall down form the living room. Dior heart beat was fast as hell. She begin to shake to, the girl was nervous as hell.

They met a sleepy Leonard who was rubbing his eyes with his shirt off with some black shorts on and adidas white socks on.

His hair was in a ponytail with same on the side. Like "round here" video which he just got done
posing a hour ago.

"Welllll... imma talk to y'all later. I need to cook." Dedra said smirking and smiling too before kissing both of them on the cheek giggling away from the young two teens that gave her a weird look before glancing at each other.

"Soo.. how your life been lately?" Dior finally spoken after the awkward moment that they had together not to long ago. Leonard had scratch his jawline shrugging his shoulders.

"Nothing, I'm good.. seems like you been doing better after our break up." Leonard spoken up glancing at her up and down.

Dior nervously chuckles.

Princess had came from the door pecking outside Leonard door making her glance down smiling hardly princess him making her giggling hiding her face

Dior kiss all over bet face making her snicker." I miss you babyboy! Look at you getting big." Princess snickers at her.

"Yes! Look at my hair!" Princess said taking her hair out the ugliest bun in the world and shakes her head . Dior heart skipped a beat.

She laughed trying not to cry because how tiny and adorable princess was." Awe." She touches her soft long curly hair. She wipes her tears form her face picking princess up hugging her tightly.

Leonard watch her and princess moment. He smiled but fading away knowing he just lost the most beautiful girl due to cheating on her.

He knew he wasn't going to get her back but still going to try harder and harder until he gets her back. He misses her dearly.

But not the type to blow her phone. Leonard the type to say to her face. After the moment with her and princess .

Leonard sat Princess down on Leonard bed but was stopped." Yes?" Facing down at princess way after her calling dior name. Her big baby eyes was blurred, she couldn't understand how Princess went from happy to sad.

She bend down to princess level hugging her. She place her in her lap getting up rubbing Princess back." What happen chubby?" Dior spoken in a concerned tone.

With a frown crossed her face Leonard came next to her asking princess the same thing." I want talk back together.. I-I don't want y'all to away." Princess says.

Now how the hell a four year speak like that?

It got quiet." I promise we will." She lied about that. She didn't even wanted to be in his room either. Dior was mad when she seen Princess in there.

"Promises are meant to be broken. Like how j-jay said he was going to come back it's been a year now. Where is he?" Leonard told princess to get out his room.

She was talking way too much for his liking.

Leonard wasn't mad what princess said he was hurt. He ain't never seen or heard his baby sister say that.
Princess.

"Get out now." Princess calming said." Not until y'all kissed" The two look at each other. Dior seen Leonard had tears rolling down his face.

"N- then I'm not getting out." Leonard sighs in disbelief at what his sister was saying but grabbed door jaw pecking her lips quickly.

"You ever heard of French kiss before?" Leonard was gonna slap the shit outta his baby sister but then forgot that she was trying to get them back into their relationship that's probably never going to happen.

Leonard gave him a 'what the fuck' face and give dior a real kiss that's when her feelings came back to present again. Dior heart beated fast. The same with Leonard.

"Love y'all." Princess smiles and they noticed that she was done crying." Imma whoop ya little ass!" Leonard got up chasing princess.

Princess laughs out loud going to her mother." opp ass nigga."  Leonard ran to his room seeing dior blushing at what happen right now hiding her smile with her hand.

"I should go n-" Leonard closed the door grabbing her face with his two large hands kissing her lips." I miss you." Leonard stated in a serious tone making her look him deep in the eyes.

" I missed you even more, LA." Dior said smiling hugging him tightly.