Chapter 88: Code

Griffin removed the cigarette from his lips and puff out the smoke on her face.

"You're offering yourself to me.. nice" He suddenly pulled her waist close. Venessa gasped.

"You're Diego's supposed to be bride.." he placing nuzzled his nose on her neck. "You don't look bad. My mother must have chose you for a reason"

Venessa bit down her lips at his touch, it was tempting.

"Are you accepting me then?" She asked.

"Not until you prove your worth" He said.

Knowing what she meant, She strip herself until she was naked. Her huge boobs made Griffin smirked. He palm one of it earning a slutty moan from her.

Her body jolt when Griffin smacked her ass from behind. "Hm.. not bad" he mumbled.

Venessa hand went for his trouser pulling it down. Her gaze landed on his huge dick, having veins tackling around it. He was hard and ready.

She crouched down before him taking his length into her mouth. As she pleasure him, her pussy was dripping wet with desire.

'Fucking whore' Griffin thought taking fistful of Venessa's hair. He slammed his dick into her mouth in a sudden, choking her. His hit was brutal making her tear up.

Soon, his tight tensed and he shot his wetness. Griffin dragged her up and pushed her onto the bed.

Her part her leg, dragging her close. His hand pinned her neck on the bed as he thrust his dick into her brutally.

Venessa cried out. Pain and pleasure mixing so well. She love it rough and Griffin wasn't disappointing.

He drew out long cock in the dark and slam back dangerously in. Venessa's eyes rolled back to its socket taking him good.

The man was destroying her.

"Scream my fucking name whore" He growled into her ear.

"Fuck me hard, Griffin! Oh gawd!!" She exclaimed.
____

It was late at night when a truck drove into the clan. It was filled with weapons and food supply. Dona instructed the men to watch over it.. she needed to reach Griffin and inform him..

Of course that wasn't her main reason, she was planning to get mounted too..

When the truck drove into the large room, the men around stood to start packing.

"The Billionaire Devil? That is crazy. What if he's lying?" One of the mobster asked another.

"Who cares? Slyvester is dead. None of us ever likes him, he is an asshole. If you're doubting the new Don is the Billionaire Devil then how come he beat Slyvester?" The other one replied.

"But what if he is worse than Slyvester?"

"I don't fucking care. I had a good fuck last night during the feast, isn't that a good thing to be happy about?"

They both reached the truck and opened it with the aim of taking out the weapons but their face got hit. They went down to the floor together.

The others who saw this reached for their gun, but bullets flew across killing each of them. It was coming from silent pistols.

Jameson was the first to step out followed by Diego and some other men. The two men was dressed in suits having weapon fixed on the body. The suit was a special one, a tech Diego had worked on. The suit was bulletproof.. But not for long..

Their eyes dart around the place, as the men spread through the area.

"Einstein?" Diego asked.

Einstein who had just taken the men in the security room with Aiden tapped on his earphone.