Chapter 2: Cruel intention

As the morning sun gently streaming through the large luxurious room. A naked lady blinked away the remnants of sleep, she found the man who kept her busy all night sitting at the edge of his king sized bed.

He was dangerously handsome having a chiseled cheekbone and a muscular body. He was perfect making one wonder if he's really human.. he's like a demigod. Getting to be on his bed was like a treasure to her.

"Hey, Mr. President" She shifted closer to him, her hand almost reaching him. However, he interrupted in a cold voice.

"Get out, your deed is done her" His rich, deep voice held an icy cold tone that sent a shiver down her spine.

Right, she had almost forgot this man was known as a billionaire devil.

Ruthless, dark and mysterious. His aura screams danger, warning anyone to think twice before messing with him.

"Do I need to repeat my word?" He asked, turning his head slightly to her. His piercing gaze made her heart skipped a beat. She immediately put on her clothes and scurried out of the room.

Diego exhaled, his jaw harden as he remembered what today is. Moments later, his phone rang, displaying his assistant, Jameson on the screen. He answered and stood, dipping his other hand into his pocket.

"Congratulations Mr. President, I'm so happy for you!" Came the cheerful voice on the other side. Diego pinched the bridge of his nose.

"It seems you don't need that tongue of yours Jameson" He remarked. While others calls him president, he hates it when it comes from Jameson.

"I was just teasing you bro. It's finally your wedding. I swear this still feels like a dream. I can't wait to meet your bride!" Jameson exclaimed.

"Fuck you" Diego cursed, ending the call. He exhaled and cursed under his breath. "Damn it"

Upon his grandfather falling ill and threatening him with his death, Diego agreed to get married. His aunt had promised to find a suitable woman for him. He hated this but has no choice but to fulfill his grandfather's wish.

It's a small wedding, only the family will be present. They are only going to sign the papers and have the priest join them together.
__

At the same day, Candy stared at her reflection. She had been preparing for this day her whole life. The make up artist had made a good job on her making her look beautiful on her white wedding dress. Her stomach turn with nervousness. If this is going to clear her pain, then she is in.

Her eyes dart around the empty room, she wonder what is taking her step mother so long.

"Where's Mrs. Jefferson" She asked the make up artist.

"She is in the room down the hall"

Candy nodded and made her way there. Her hand reached to open the door. However, she heard a strange word coming from Natalie.

"Yes, I'm going to kill her after she bare a child"

Candy's brow knitted and she took a peek on the door's key hole. She witnessed Natalie speaking with her assistant, Kelvin.

"Just to get this straight. Candy's father entrusted his wealth to her. And Candy can only pass on the wealth to her child. You want her to get married to her, bare a child. and then, kill Candy?" Kelvin asked and Candy who heard this mouth fell open in terror.

"Yes, wire the groom's account immediately after the wedding" Natalie spoke.

Candy withdraw herself, not being able to take it anymore. She immediately come to her senses, what was she doing? Natalie had always been a Cunny woman ever since her dad married her.