14.

| amoura alexis wright || next day |

| next day |

█████████

          "ITS SO COLD." amoura said as she walked into the cold air. her moon boots stood on top of the snow. "i know right, this is so exciting." shawna said as her and her daughter walked into the snow.

the whole family was going snowboarding and amoura was definitely not used to it. "okay yall, let me show yall how its done." jelissa said as she slid down the mountain and did a spin in the snow. "its too cold for all this bro, im leaving." kaniya said blowing her breath before going back into the lodge.

"girl get back over here, if we out here you gotta be out here." keonte said dusting the snow off his monclear bubble coat off. "yo boogie ass only care about that coat." shawna said laughing. "man i look good can yall stop hating please, my coat doesn't like it when you hate on it." he said flexing the coat.

"he delusional as fuck." kaniya said laughing at her brother's arrogance. "like you delusional over ant?" he said making amouras eyes go wide at the name. "stop playing with me." she said making him laugh more. "isn't ant older than you?" amoura asked kaniya with a confused face. "girl get out my business, you want him?" kaniya bucked at amoura.

"woah girls, calm down. this is a family trip no drama." jelissa said before walking between the two. " i just asked a question, she need to calm down." amoura said feeling herself beginning to catch a attitude. "yea he 19 and she turn 17 literally last week, he dont even want her she obsessed with the nigga." keonte laughed as he went back onto his phone.

amoura stared at him a few seconds before remembering she forgot to call asante back. she went to his number and pressed the call button, she couldn't facetime otherwise the call would be glitchy due to wifi. she waited for it to ring and after 3 rings he answered.

" hey mama, i been waiting for your call." his voiced boomed from the other side of the phone. "i know i know, im sorry my mom literally wouldn't let me get on my phone at all today." she said half telling the truth, to be honest she forgot, she was enjoying the snow and being outside, she didn't even bother getting on her phone forreal. "its cool, i understand you with family call me later, i just wanted to hear your voice." he said making her smile. "okay bye baby." she said making keonte eyes go wide.

"who told you that you could have a boyfriend?" he said outloud grabbing the attention of everyone including the girls. "me the fuck?" she said stuffing her phone back into her purse putting it on the table. "nah you need my permission, what he look like?" keonte asked as he put the skis down and walked over towards her.

"boy, im going inside its cold as whatever out here you worried bout the wrong thing." amoura said before getting up and grabbing her puse, walking back into the lodge they were currently in. without looking where she was going, she bumped into a muscular build which caused her to fall onto the floor.