08.

milan delilah scott| october 29th || jordan's car |

milan delilah scott
| october 29th |
| jordan's car |

█████████

" GIVE ME MY SHIT" milan said to jordan reaching for her burrito back before he would swallow the whole thing hole.

"girl, its just a bite, im hungry too" he said fake pouting as she snatched the burrito back from him. "does it look like i give a fuck?" she asked chowing down her food.

"Damn little lady, its not going anywhere" he said laughing while opening tiktok on his phone. "You know what, im done talking to you. I cant even eat in peace" milan said turning her back towards him.

the two had been seeing each other on the low ever since the night of the dance. They wanted to take things slow and see how compatible they were before expressing to the group that they were seeing each other.

"Come here girl" jordan said waving her over to get on his lap, which she did as they were parked in a empty parking lot. "Boy, you always want me to touch you" she said chuckling at how cute he was.

"You like it though" he said making a smart remark towards her. "You especially gonna like this though" he said rubbing his hand up her thigh, slowly and smoothly.

"Mmm, jordan you nasty, we just got in the car" she said slightly moaning at how good he felt caressing her leg. "Chill little girl, im just teasing you, you ain't ready for this" jordan said laughing while pecking her cheek.

"Who aint? You must not know me, im too strong i can take anything" she said before putting her hands on her chest. "Oh fr, so you can take this?" He asked quickly slipping his hands in her leggings, rubbing her and caressing her womanhood, slight moans escaping her lips.

"M-mhm, im t-taking it aint i?" She said adding a sinister smirk to her face. With that, jordan slipped her leggings all the way off leaving her in her panties before sliding them to the side, and entering her with his fingers.

"F-fuck, ok ok you got it" milan said after a few strokes of his fingers pounding inside her, she was definitely not taking it. "See little girl, dont test me" jordan said licking his fingers before sliding her panties back right.

"Damn, she so pretty " he said referring to her womanhood, milan chuckling as she put her leggings back on. "Maybe next time" she said before he drove off.

█████████

MILAN WALKED INTO the school cafeteria the next morning looking for her friends. Looking through the crowd, somebody bumped into her.

"Um, escuse you-" she started to say while turning around to be faced with a angry tamryn. "Bitch, your weird as fuck" tamryn blurted out throwing milan off.

"Escuse me? How am i weird?" Milan immediately spat back at her while crossing her arms. a few days before the dance, tamryn assumed milan was the one who exposed her nudes to the whole football team and went off on her and stopped talking to her.

Tamryn definitely got around so it was bound to happen one day, but milan would never do that to her.

"Tamryn, don't start this bullshit. You finna make me say some shit that's gon hurt yo feelings but you need to be told the truth, cause right now you tripping" milan said scoffing.

"Bitch, i know it was you. I showed you them everytime asking you if they were okay to send and you knew where they were in my phone, your a fake ass bitch" tamryn spat at her before beginning to tie her hair up.

"Girl, you sent yo hoe ass nudes to 5 people tam, them niggas is the one's who exposed you, and you know you fucked up sending them to hoe ass nigga's of our school" she said back, scrunching her face up.

"Bitch, im sick of you now, you just mad hoe now im finna beat yo ass, everyone said it was you so stop lying" tamryn said before running up clean on milan, completely missing her punch before milan hit her in  jaw, knocking her down on the ground.

Tamryn tried to get up fast as she can, the two exchanging punches and hits as the cafeteria stood around them recording and screaming.

"Bitch - ass - hoe " milan said between each of her hits aiming towards the girls face before being pulled back by strong hands. The rest of the girls running up to the two.

"Yo, chill milan what the fuck man" jordan said as he held milan back, examining her face seeing a few scratches, nothing major. But tamryn on the other hand, nose was bleeding, mouth busted, black eye she fucked her up bad.

"Yea bitch, think about that shit before you throw a punch at me hoe ass bitch, accusing me of some shit you know i ain't did" milan said sniffing before being dragged away.

The girls and jordan and tyler following behind. "Girl, you good? what happened?" Amoura asked as she walked milan into the bathroom along with soriah, wetting a bunch of napkins to wipe the blood of her face from the scratches.

"Bro no, she accused me of exposing her then gon run up on me. I would have never intended to fought her like she literally ran up on me" milan said tears growing in her eyes, anger slowly leaving her body.

She wasn't sad, just mad. Her and tamryn had been friends since the sandbox, and the thought of them falling out over something stupid was just making her so mad to the point where she wanted to cry.

"Girl, forget her. That is fully on her she didnt have no reason taking it out on you"  soriah said rubbing her back. She couldn't believe this happened either.

After they cleaned milan up,The girls walked out of the bathroom to see the three boys standing outside waiting for them. Amoura ran into asante's arms giving him a kiss.

amoura and asante were now trying for a relationship, asante actually planned to fully ask her to be his girlfriend the next day. The rest of the group just separated for the day and asante was going to get everything planned for the next day.

-----------

Heres a few chapters to hold yall over !!