10.

amoura alexis wright| 10:34 | | thursday october 30th |

| 10:34 |
| thursday october 30th |

█████████

AMOURA SAT IN the cafeteria next to her boyfriend  and her friends, as well as his. milan and jordan were also talking which made amoura happy to see milan happy. " should i beat your ass now or later?" soriah asked tyler as she looked down at her oreos to see the last two completely gone. tyler had black crumbs around his lips letting her know it was him.

"what you talking bout?" he said trying to act clueless. amoura and asante just laughed at how stupid tyler looked thinking that he was actually fooling her. "nigga i know it was you who just ate my shit." soriah said scrunching the oreo rapper up and throwing it at him.

"bra i didn't eat yo shit, you tweakin cous." he said shooing her off. soriah just shook her head and turned her attention back towards her phone, which played baddies east.

"rollie big ass need to lose that weight, i wouldn't let her ass fight me, they call her rollie for a reason. hoe might roll on me til i die." soriah said laughing at her own joke causing the girls at the table to laugh too.

"on god, im not playing. no hands im pulling the fye out." amoura said as she laughed her guts out. asante just shook his head as he rubbed her thigh.

"sante chill, we still in school." amoura whispered as his hand grew higher and higher up her thigh. "i know what im doing ma, i promise i aint gon touch it." he said chuckling as he put his head into her neck.

"awe, i love you two." milan said as she admired rhe couple infront of her. "girl , yall cute too. yall say yall just talking but be forreal." amoura responded. milan just smiled.

"yall going to that party tomorrow right? i already got my costume." soriah said as she scrolled on pinterest looking for a hairstyle since she was doing her hair once school was over.

"hell yea, we gon be looking the best."asante said looking at amoura. the two were going as tupac and janet jackson from " poetic justice " since they couldn't find anything to agree on.

"that shit lame twin, im going as a sexy police officer cause im sexy as fuck. the bitches love me." jordan said as he popped his non existent collar. "yea right." milan said popping him in his forehead.

█████████

" YOU WANT TO come home with me?" asante asked amoura as the two walked outside of the school building being faced with the cool fall air. "yea, i missed you. i dont think im going to school tomorrow i need all day to get ready not gonna lie." amoura said as the two hopped inside of asantes car.