2.

amoura alexis wright| Atlanta,ga || Friday morning |

| Atlanta,ga |
| Friday morning |

█████████

AMOURA SAT IN her first period class anxiously looking at the clock ready to leave. Over the week, she met soriahs friends who were tamryn and milan. Today her school was having a pep rally during fourth block so she was glad she didn't have to sit in math class for a hour and 30 minutes.

Shaking her out her thoughts, the bell finally rung. She grabbed her backpack and threw it over her shoulder. Soriah wasn't there today but tamryn and milan were so she hoped to find them nearby. She still was a little lost but she was finding her way.

She walked out the classroom, immediately the horrible smells of the students hit her nose. She quickly walked to her biology class since they were right next to each other. Walking in, the class was completely empty. As she went to go sit down, she realized there was a boy in the corner of the classroom near the door. She realized that it was the same boy from the park that day she first moved in.

She tried to sit next to him, but not intentionally. The outlet seat just so happened to be next to him and her phone was dying. Right as she got infront of the desk, the sound of sandles slapping the floor fast caught her ear. She turned around to see what it was when a girl pushed passed her and ran to the seat before her. It was the girl who was on his lap.

"Find another seat sis" jayla chuckled out of breath as she rolled her eyes at amoura. "Can i sit right here, i need the outlet please" amoura asked nicely. "Girl its just a seat, charge it in your other classes" jayla scoffed at her. Amoura just slowly turned around and sat in the desk in front of her, embarrassment growing all over her.

"Man jayla chill out, you being rude as fuck" the boy said getting up out his seat." Here you can sit right here and charge yo shit" he walked away from the desk and she slowly moved from the desk she was at. "Oh thank you, are you sure" amoura asked him. She didn't know why he was being so nice. She started taking in his features. He had beautiful brown skin with pink plump lips and his hair wasn't out today it was in twists. She also noticed a scar under his left eye. He was very attractive to her.

His girlfriend was very self centered she could tell." Yea you straight" he said going and sitting in the desk she originally was sitting in, infront of jayla.

Jaylas face grew a mug as her jaw tightened. Jayla thought amoura was trying to flirt with her man. Jayla and asante weren't together, she was just somebody he'd call up when he was bored but she grew attached.

Amoura plugged up her phone and waited for tamryn and milan. Hearing the loud voice of a boy, she looked up to see a boy dapping up the darkskin boy. He was brownskin with locs and braces. The two sat by each other and started talking. Getting a text on her phone, amoura went to check it seeing that it was the 4/4 groupchat.

4/4💅🏽

Tamryn💕
aye we just wanted to tell you we skipping that shit. I hate his class. We in C hall bathroom. You can come if you want boo. We got weed too

Milan😘
Yea girl cmon but if not we'll just see you at the peprally or third block.

ok I'll see you guys then i think ima just stay in class
----------

she typed her response before powering off her phone, she just laid her head down and decided to take a nap since they had a substitute teacher.

█████████

asante malik keaton| second block |❚█══redamancy══█❚

asante malik keaton
| second block |
█══redamancy══█

      ASANTE COULD NOT take his eyes off the girl who sat on the other side of him, one desk down. The brownskin girl with plump lips and beautiful brown skin captivated his whole brain the whole period. He tried his best not to look over at her.

Seeing his homeboy walk in the class, he immediately started laughing. He got out his desk and stood up to dap jordan, his bestfriend up. "Mane nigga where the hell you been at, my folks been asking about you" asante asked sitting back down as jordan took a seat in front of him. "Mane ill
Come over after school or something, i knew yo folks loved me" jordan cheesed laughing.

Staring around the class, jordan noticed a brownskin girl sitting on the other side of them who kept staring at asante before putting her head down. "Yo who is that" jordan whispered to his friend as he pointed at the girl.

Asante turned around to see the mysterious girls head down on the desk with her legs crossed as she faint sound of music blasted out of her headphones." Oh, she new or something like that" asante brushed it off not wanting to hear his homeboy do too much. Seeing the substitute teacher get out his chair and clear his throat, waiting for the class to get quiet, he averted his eyes towards him.

"Well class, your teacher is out for today and she left me a list of who would be assigned to who for this project." His substitute said as he picked up the paper while squinting since his 73 year old vision was bad.

Asante zoned out in boredom. He hated projects and especially partnering up with people. " group 4 will be amoura and asante" the teacher called out to the class waiting for the two to speak up so he could know whos who. "I dont even know who that is" asante spat. "Thats me" a familar voice softly said behind him making him look back. Jaylas face immediately growing a mug.

Asante turned back around in his seat to see his teacher standing over him with 2 papers for him and amoura before putting it on his desk and leaving. "Aye we can just go to the library next week and do it then" asante turned to her saying and she agreed and grabbed the paper. Asante was tired so he put his head down for a nap.

__________________________

just a filler post since they about to be meeting up for the project😁

Thoughts on amoura?

Thoughts on Asante ?

Thoughts on jayla?