chp-33

I am going to finish the story in a few chapters. It has become longer than I expected. 
Keep commenting and voting.

This chapter is going to be dark and some of you might get offended. It contains torture so read on your own risk .

_______________________________________

2 days later

( Shubman is continuously knocking on Rohit's door.  )

Rohit
Kon hai be

Virat
Tu abhi bhi soo rha hai. 

Rohit
Kya kaam hai pura neend kharab kar diya .

Shubman
Mein bahar ja rha hu 4 se 5 ghante mein aajayunga

Rohit
Nhi Jaa ke soja 2 ghante baad uthna. 

Shubman
Bhaiii please I will be back soon.

Rohit
We have a match in 6 hours and you are going all of a sudden. You need to practice and then rest a little.

Shubman
Please Bhai and I am not going alone Mayank and Vi Bhai are going with me. Let us go

Rohit
No

Virat
Chal Shub bolne de iss panda ko. Isko apne dikha denge ki apne match ke ek ghante pehle aa sakte hai .

Rohit
Vi---

Shubman
Please bhaiii agar Ishu hota toh Maan jaate mein kaha itna pyaara aapko.  Mujhe kaha pasand karte ho aap.
( Shubman said pouting)

Rohit
Be back an hour before the match. Or else 20 laps of the whole ground you three.

Mayank
What did I do? I am not even playing in the squad today.  Why will I run?

Shubman
He will run 40 laps if we are late okay bye bhaiii.
( Shubman, Mayank & Virat went away from Rohit's room.  While Rohit was entering the washroom the bell of his room rang again.  )

Ishan
Bhaiya have you seen Shub?

Abhishek
Bhaiya have you seen Mayu?

Rohit
Yes the 2 of them went out together.

Ishan & Abhishek
Hainnnnnn!? They 2. Out. Together.

Rohit
Yes

Ishan & Abhishek
Par Bhai

Rohit
Sone do mujhe niklo iss room se. 
( Rohit threw Ishan & Abhishek out of the room.  )

Abhishek
Tujhe bata ke nhi Gaya Shub. Hawww aww lelele

Ishan
Tujhe bhi kaha batake Gaya Mayu. Awwww rona aala haii.

Abhishek
Shut up

Ishan
You shut upp

Rohit
Stop fighting infront of my room. I can hear you two.

Shubman's side

Mayank
So umm where are we going?

Shubman
To torture someone.

Mayank
Bakwas mat kar. Kaha ja rhe hai yeh bol .

Virat
Mayank we are actually going to torture someone. 

Mayank
Accha thike bana lo mujhe pagal. 
Waise kon? Mujhe patta hona chahiye na kis bechare ke sath yeh bura hoga

Shubman
Mayank just a general question I wanted to know your point of view.
If someday you meet that Man . The father of Vatsal what would you do if you ever meet him.

Mayank
I'll gawk his eye balls out from it's bloody socket. Those fingers he used to harass Ishu . I will cut them in pieces and that dick he is proud of I will definitely chop that off.
That tongue of his from which he said filthy words to Ishu.  I will poke needles in it. 
He tied Ishu up as far as I remember. I will also tie him up but with handcuffs which has blade connected.   I won't give him an easy death .
I have seen my friend cry in his sleep. I have seen our Ishu suffer due to that father son duo. 
I have seen our Ishu not trust people easily and hiding his emotions and problems.
I will make that bloody whore of a man pay for everything.
( Shubman chuckles )

Shubman
What if I say you have a chance...

Virat
We are not going to commit any murder. Get that inside your head you two.
And Mayank what are you saying about Ishan .

Mayank
Seriously... Where are we going Shubman?

Shubman
To that man

Mayank
How!? Ishan has been trying to find him for over 2 weeks now.  How did you find....
Virat Bhaiya did something?

Virat
Who exactly is this man ? I found him for you guys tell me. Who is he ?

Shubman
He is a mollestor , a cheater and a murderer .

Virat
Shubman w-what are you saying? Complete your words. 

Mayank
He tried to mollest Ishan our Ishan. 
He killed that child inside Ishan . He killed that child inside his own son. He Killed Ishan's sleep.  He cheated on his wife.
He killed Ishan. He killed our Ishan's hope . He made Ishan suffer a lot.

Virat
Ishan?? O-our Ishan b-but he looks so happy and jolly.  No-one will believe that Ishan suffered

Shubman
That's what hurts the most.  Ishan never made anyone feel he is suffering from problems. He goes through everything alone all by himself. It is due to that man. 
Ishan never tells anyone his problem. He feels that he might burden us.  Our Ishan is not actually happy.
He acts like he is not sad . He acts like nothing hurts but deep down it kills him.

Virat
We have reached.

( Shubman, Mayank & Virat reached the place where Pankaj was kept . He was tied to a chair . Several people were surrounding him. They were hitting him with a metal rod. 

The men stepped back looking at Shubman and Mayank coming with a smirk . They handed one-one metal rod to the duo . )

Virat
Are you sure? You might get blood on your hands.

Shubman
Kon maanega? Ki humne kuch kiya? Aur hua toh jisne mere Ishu ko pareshan kiya . Wo toh marega saala.

Mayank
Yeh toh aj marega. 

Pankaj
What did I do? I have a man waiting for me at home .

Shubman
Which one ? You are cheating on three people together. So which one is waiting for you. 
You think about them . What about your son? Who thinks you are dead. 

Pankaj
W-who are you?

Shubman
Ishan Kishan remember him?

Pankaj
He was a whore . Who made my son love him by seducing him. 

( A harsh slap by Virat landed on Pankaj's cheek .
Mayank and Shubman controlled themselves to not kill him right there)

Mayank
I will kill you.  Torture you and make you regret everything you did with my bestfriend and his boyfriend.

( Saying that another strike of metal rod landed on the skin of Pankaj. 
Blood gushing out of Pankaj's mouth.  )

Virat
Stop the 2 of you.  You won't do anything else.  Whatever you want to do tell these men here.  If you want this man to be fed to animals tell these men here but I won't let blood come to your hands. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned .

Should I explain the torture?
What do you guys want me to do ? Like anything I should add that you guys want ?