chp-21

Ishan is standing in the garden looking at Abhishek chasing behind Shubman. Abhishek is shouting curse words at him.

Abhishek
Kutte ek chiz hazam nhi hui .
Kamine rukk
Agar hath aagya na ek thappad nhi lagaya toh mera naam Abhishek nhi
Abbe kutte janwar saale rukk

Shubman
Arre I did not say anything else. All I said was because of Mayank . I did not mention that you are in love with him for the past 4 years.

Abhishek
Tu toh aj Gaya saale.

( Abhishek kept running behind Shubman. While Shubman being scared kept running away. )

Ishan
STOP IT BOTH OF YOU. RIGHT NOW. OR I WILL COMPLAIN TO ROHIT BHAIYA ABOUT THE 2 OF YOU.

Shubman & Abhishek
Sorry Ishan . Please forgive us.
( The 2 of them stopped right away looking at Ishan )

Ishan
In Shubman's room right now.
( The 2 of them ran away towards Shubman's room leaving Ishan behind)

Abhishek
Scared of a small guy huh shame on you .
( Abhishek whispered to Shubman while  slowing down on his running)

Shubman
You are the one running faster than me . Who is more scared of the small cutie pookie .

Ishan
Small guy huhh small cutie pookie huhh . You two want to sleep in the corridor today right? Without any blanket or pillow.
( The 2 looked behind to find Ishan looking at them with a poker face. They ram away like wind)

Few minutes later

Ishan was sitting on the bed while Shubman and Abhishek was sitting on chairs looking at him nervously. 

Ishan
Do not waste time speak up.... Fast

Abhishek
I like Mayank

Ishan
Anything else?

Abhishek
Huhh?

Ishan
Tum humlog ke sath din bhar rehte ho . Apne team ko chodke jaise tumhara unse koi lena dena he nhi. 

Abhishek
Ouchh that was mean. 

Shubman
Am I allowed to say something

Abhishek
NO
Ishu believe me. I really love Mayank. He is too good for this world and I wish to protect him. 

Ishan
Are you Listening to yourself? Mayank is also a guy he is capable enough of protecting himself.

Abhishek
Trust me I know he can. It's just that there is a protective feeling I have that I do not want anyone to hurt him.

Ishan
And when you hurt him? The person who says like this is actually the one who hurts the other one the most. Even if they don't want to. They do

Abhishek
I won't hurt him I can guarantee you that and if I do---

Shubman
You can make him sleep in the corridor for the rest of his life without any pillow or blanket...........( Ishan & Abhishek looked at Shubman totally done )
WHATTT!???

Abhishek
I will see you later .

Ishan
Abhi why do you think that 2 guys can be together when the world is made for a guy and a girl to be together.

Abhishek
I don't care what the world is made for. I know that Mayank is made for me.

Ishan
Feelings for another man being yourself a man is not good at all. 

Abhishek
Love is love it is not restricted. We can love anyone. Gender does not matter. 

Ishan
It does . The world won't accept you. You will end up bringing Shame to your family. You will end up being a burden .
Trust me I want the best for the 2 of you . Someone told me this before and I will never forget it "A guy is made to date a girl not another guy" .

Abhishek
If I will have hum by my side . I am ready to fight with anyone no matter who it is or what it is. Right now all I know is that if Mayank and I get together anytime. You would be the person we would want on our side.

Shubman
What about me?????
( A look from Abhishek and Shubman stopped speaking real quick)

Abhishek
Mayank would want you to accept us.

I actually think that's the only thing that is stopping him from accepting me. He knows that you are against the idea of 2 men together.

Ishan's pov
Ishan
Just think.
You might come as a healer to his heart just to be it's killer. You and I both know betrayal never comes from enemies but from the close ones. The power to hurt us is with the person the closest to our hearts.

When due to the pressure of the world you will leave him just think about his condition if he falls for you .

Abhishek
I won't leave him. I know it .
He makes my heartbeat race. Think Ishan your heartbeat races when you talk to someone. When the touch you then you feel butterflies in your stomach. You want to be by their side always and forever. That's what Mayank does to me . There might be a person doing the same to you, who you would never want to leave.

Ishan
These are all plain words. Always and forever huh I have heard that but everyone changes. 
People are temporary. They are there for sometime and another time they are not there. You die alone not with the love of your life.
One more thing there is no one who makes my heartbeat races ( Are you sure about that ?)

Abhishek
When you die.  Your life repeats in just 7 minutes. I want that 7 minutes to be Mayank. 

Shubman
Waaaah waaaaaah kya dialogue maara ( shubman starts clapping his hands loudly and I knew it he is going to get a good thrashing from Abhishek soon . Before Shubman could continue clapping Abhishek threw a chappal right at his head making him quiet again before speaking. )

( I slowly got up from my bed going towards the door.  Slowly opening the door I turned around and said )

Ishan
I think he loves you too. A little secret information he has a photo of you in his phone he always looks at it and smiles before sleeping and right after waking up.
Just do not hurt him. I hate it when people lose their love . It's painful I hope you and Mayank don't go through that stage.

One more secret information as a cherry on top. He is going to "The Shubish" club right after our match with GT. Try yourself.

( I left saying that.  I did not know why I said that but I did. I thought of giving life another great chance. Or maybe soon Shubman a chance too)

Shubman
Teri Naiya toh paar hai. Bas ab meri bhi ho Jaye.

Abhishek
I was definitely going to kick your ass today but now I won't.
Mayank likes me too.  Uske best friend ke muh se Maine yeh baat Sunni hai tu believe kar sakta hai

Shubman
I never thought that Ishu will agree. Ab toh mera bhi chance hai .
Usko Teri bhabhi banaunga mein.

Abhishek
How much did you drink today?

________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned

Just a filler chapter. Sorry if the story is slow.  I will try to fasten up a little....