chp-25 (18+)

Author's pov
Abhishek carried Mayank forcefully and angrily walked towards one of the rooms while Mayank kept moving his hands from his face to chest inside his chest. It was getting difficult for him to keep his hands to himself because of viagra. But Abhishek was way too angry. That scene was playing in front of his eyes repeatedly increasing his rage even more.

They reached the room and Abhishek threw Mayank on the bed making him wince. Abhishek ignored him and shut the door with a thud startling Mayank. He turned around to look at Mayank.

Abhishek
You. How dare you look at another man? Leave looking, you were all over him...

(Abhishek stopped in between not wanting to remember that moment again. Mayank hurriedly started opening his Shirt . )

Abhishek
This is your last warning. After this I should not see you near any other man after this. I swear you will see my worse side 

(Abhishek shouted in anger and with red eyes making Mayank shiver in fear and Mayank slowly nodded . Running out of patience Mayank just ripped apart his Shirt. )

Abhishek
Words

Mayank
I won't repeat. I am sorry

Abhishek
Good. 
Are you dumb or what ? Do you have any idea what did you drink. You drank alcohol mixed with Viagra. I have remained patient with you till now. All these 4 years you kept pushing me away.  Kept denying me Kept acting like you hate me and when you finally like me then you were going with some another man.

Mayank
Aaaaahhhhh . You just speak I will go back to him. I need you p-please.  ( Mayank said gripping his own hair in frustration )

Abhishek
You definitely deserve a punishment for being a bad boy earlier and to teach you a good lesson. You told me you won't repeat this mistake again and now you are telling me you want to go back to him again.....
You want a good fuck right. I will give it to you.

(Abhishek smirked and Mayank's dick already started releasing precum by just the thought of it. )

Abhishek
Strip

( Abhishek ordered Mayank and there was no room for discussion or denial nor that Mayank wanted to deny. He was more than eager and excited for whatever was coming. He quickly removes his clothes. Abhishek scanned hiss body. His member getting hard.)

Abhishek
Remember you are not allowed to cum without permission and if you do you are going to face the consequences. If you feel something is too much and you cannot take it anymore, you immediately inform me and everything will be ceased right then and there .

Mayank
Yes... P-please stop talking I-I cannot wait anymore p-please A-Abhii

( Mayank pleaded in a needy voice. )

Abhishek
I see someone is too eager for this

(Mayank blushed and without thinking kissed Abhishek . While Abhishek slowly pushed him off and smirked)

Abhishek
Not so soon
Now you are gonna lie down in my lap and I am gonna give you twenty spanks on each butt cheek. You are supposed to count each of them and say sorry for being a bad boy. If you failed to count or apologize on any spank, we are gonna start again. So be careful. Are you clear? The force of the spank is gonna increase 10 times more if you miss.  So If you miss it. it will be a pain for you but fun for me.

Mayank
Yess p-please start

(Abhishek sat on bed and Mayank laid down on his lap with his ass facing Abhishek. The first slap came to his butt and he cried in both pleasure and pain. )