chp-27

Mayank's pov

I woke up in a room and I am not at all able to recognise the surroundings but that does not matter what matters right now is WHY IS MY LOWER BODY PAINING? WHY DOES NY NIPPLES FEEL IT CAN FALL OUT ANY SECOND? WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO MOVE MY LOWER BODY???? WHY???

What happened last night? My body is all sticky I need a bath.
Wait a second... Am I sleeping beside someone? Who is back hugging me?
WHAT THE HELL... WHO IS THIS PERSON? OH SHIT....
DID I HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE THE PREVIOUS NIGHT ?

My head is hurting like it would burst out any second. Oh my goodness. My body is hurting like hell. My hands feel like someone cuffed them for hours.

Author's pov

Mayank was all confused and his head was bursting with pain.

Gripping the bed sheet tightly he tried to sit as he slowly removed the other person's hand. Only to shout in pain

Mayank
Ouchhh oh goddd . Aaaahhh oh shit did someone beat my ass last night or what ? Ou ou ou it hurts who is this beast beside me!?

( Mayank said giving up and laying back down with tears in his eyes. )

Few minutes later

Abhishek woke up and found Mayank sobbing...

Abhishek
Good morning princess........ Shshsh baby why are you crying? What happened does it hurt somewhere? Baby............. Princess...........Mayankkk
( Listening to Abhishek's voice Mayank froze in his place . Abhishek shook him to bring him out of his world only to get thrown by Mayank out of the bed )

Abhishek
Ouchhhhh what did I do?

Mayank
W-what happened last night? Why is my lower body paining so much ? And. Why. The. Hell. Am. I. In. Bed. With. You. Abhishek.? Why are you naked?

Abhishek
You don't remember our hot session?? And why Abhishek princess call me daddy didn't you say "I want the world to know you have a daddy for myself"
( Mayank became all red in the face completely flushed by Abhishek's statement)

Mayank
It hurts everywhere... My head it's paining a lot . H-help me

Abhishek
Shshh princess. No worries let's go take a bath and when we return to hotel I will give you hangover medicine. I will take care of you stop crying Jaan.
( Abhishek picks Mayank up in Bridal style and takes him towards the washroom.)

Mayank
I can walk by myself.

Abhishek
Believe me you can't. Atleast for a few days . ( Mayank hides his face in Abhishek's chest as he is embarrassed as hell.) I have already seen everything explored places that you can't even  reach. No need to feel shy.

( Abhishek slowly makes Mayank sit on the slab of the basin to which Mayank winces in pain. Abhishek kissed Mayank's forehead and whispered sweet things in his ear. He washes Mayank , removing all the cum and other things from his body . He then washes himself while Mayank is looking at him shamelessly.

Abhishek slowly without making any noise came near Mayank and pressed his wet lips on Mayank's sweet plumpy wet ones . Mayank did not kiss back so Abhishek lightly bit it and gave him a soft kiss. He gave pecks all over Mayank's face . After the shower Abhishek helped Mayank to dress up. He held Mayank closely and gently not wanting to hurt him. )

In the car
( Abhishek made Mayank sit on the passenger seat comfortably and then started driving. Mayank had a hand oh his stomach and another one on his thighs due to the pain . )