Chapter 10

LEE KNOW POV

LEE KNOW POV

Shit. Shit. Fuck. What did I just do?

After we climbed the Pilgrim Monument, Chan had convinced all of us to go to the bar with him. Hyunjin and Felix had joined us. Only Seungmin, Jeongin, and Han weren't present. Once the drinks started flowing, Felix asked what Han and I had been up to when he walked in on us this morning.

My face had turned red and Hyunjin had gotten intrigued by the story. Luckily, the rest of the group was too busy with their own conversation to listen in, so I told Hyunjin how I'd kissed Han last night. I told him that Felix had walked in on us when Han had just gotten out of the shower and was still naked, and how I'd been close to kissing him again...maybe even doing more than that.

"Do you like him?" Hyunjin had asked with wide eyes. Fortunately, Felix knew Han was a fake boyfriend, and we kept our voices low to discuss without being overheard.

"I don't know," I began. "He does this whiny beg for me, and it turns me on every time."

"He begs for you?" Felix seemed surprised.

I nodded. "He'll beg for me to kiss him. Every time, I can't help it." I recalled how drawn I'd felt to him, almost like his pleads turned on a magnet in my body forcing me to attend to his needs.

"And? Do you like it? Kissing him I mean," Hyunjin asked with eager eyes.

"I do," I confessed. "I really do."

"Wow," Hyunjin said with a look of surprise. He'd seen firsthand how much I had been struggling to connect with someone. I didn't even know if I could call what I had with Han a connection. Maybe I just wanted his body.

"What are you going to do?" Felix inquired.

"I can't do much now. I don't want him to think I'm paying him to be here for sex."

"I thought you just paid for the trip," Hyunjin commented.

I then had to explain that I'd actually paid a hefty sum for him to be here and both Hyunjin and Felix had their hands over their mouths with wide eyes, gobsmacked at the offer I'd given him.

"And you didn't even suggest just paying for the trip first?" Hyunjin asked.

I shook my head. I still hadn't told them about Han's financial situation. It didn't seem like business I should share.

"I would've come as your date for that much," Felix joked causing Hyunjin to roll his eyes.

"But I can't fuck him until we leave. I don't want him to feel like I'm buying his body or something."

"That doesn't mean you can't make him feel good," Hyunjin advised.

"What do you mean?"

"Test the waters. See if you like him. And there's no moral rule that says he can't get off just because you can't," Hyunjin explained further.