𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄

_____

"You got everything you gon get" Ke'shawn asked, walking behind Kyli as he opened the car door for her.

"Yes Omari now stop asking, you're working my nerves." Kyli stated playfully rolling her eyes at him, making him chuckle.

Kyliyah's family was having a gathering today, but she didn't really wanna go. The simple fact was she knew how her family was, some mess would always break out or worse.

She was only going because Kyrin and her mom told her to. It was only a handful of her family members she fooled with and that was it.

Kyliyah put the address of her aunt Lynda's house into the GPS, her house was only 10 minutes away which wasn't a big deal. Ke'shawn backed out of the driveway as Kyliyah connected his phone to the Bluetooth.

"Ion wanna hear nunna' dat sap ass shit," Ke'shawn stated, keeping his eyes on the road as Kyliyah mugged him and turned on Burn by Usher.

After 6 minutes they finally arrived at Krystal's house. Kyliyah didn't care because she was singing her heart out the entire time. Ke'shawn turned the key in the ignition turning the car off.

"Ke'shawn why did you do that? The best part was finna come on!" She frowned, looking at him, making him chuckle.

"Girl ain't you tired of singing?" He asked, making her shake her head no.

"Well that's too bad lil' mama, c'mon" He stepped out of the car, going to her side opening her door for her.

"Bout' time yall hea' I was finna panic" Kyky said dramatically, making Kyli laugh, as he embraced her in a hug and dapping Scar up.

"You so dramatic boy." She laughed seeing Kehlen, Khalil, and Zay making their way towards them.

"Hey bestieee you look so pretty girl, ouu you puttin' on some pounds let me find out." Kyli looked in between her and Zay, as she watched Kehlen's smile turn into a deep mug.