𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Kyliyah laid in her bed looking directly at the ceiling as her mind wandered to what happened yesterday

She never thought she'd see him again not after he shattered her heart into pieces, and the mess he caused. He promised to be there every step of the way, he promised they were going to be in love forever. But he was wrong, and she believed him.

She couldn't just make Kylani stop being friends with A'maya it would hurt her. She wanted him to stay away from her the best way possible, she felt herself growing angry all over again as she thought back to the way she almost broke down infront of him.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her phone ringing next to her. She reached over to grab the phone noticing it was 3/3 groupchat. She answered it seeing Kehlen and Essynce cheesing.

"Hey" Kyli dryly stated sitting up in her bed, turning her camera off.

"Heyyy bitch, why you sounding dry and shit?" Kehlen dragged, mugging the camera making Essynce laugh.

"Heyy stinka, youn sound like yourself, you okay?" Essynce frowned, hearing shuffling in the background.

"No" She simply replied, staring at the screen watching as Kehlen furrowed her eyebrows together.

"What's wrong?" Essynce asked concerned, knowing it wasn't a normal day for Kyliyah if she was coming off as dry and blunt.

"I don't wanna talk about it over the phone" She said bluntly, not bothering to elaborate.

Kehlen knew something was definitely going on with Kyliyah but she didn't bother asking, she knew Kyliyah would tell her when she was ready or when she' feel the need too.

"I'm coming over later so we can talk about what's bothering you." Essynce spoke, smiling as Kyli nodded.

When Essynce and Kehlen hung up, Kyliyah put her phone back on the nightstand next to her and went back to staring at the ceiling.

Kyliyah sat up in her bed flipping through movies on YouTube and started watching random videos.