𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

𝑲𝒀𝑳𝑰𝒀𝑨𝑯 𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑻

- 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 -

"Kywe can my friend come over to play pweaseeee?" Kylani asked, walking over holding a little lightskinned girl hand.

She was cute but she looked so familiar.

"I don't know baby.. she has to ask her mommy" Kyliyah stated, scratching the back of her neck.

"What's your name pretty girl?" She asked, looking down at the little girl.

"A'maya" She smiled, making Kyliyah nod.

"When your mommy comes ask her can you come over to play" She told her, making her nod.

"There she go!" She squealed in excitement, running to her mom hugging her leg tightly.

"Hi mommyy" She exclaimed smiling.

"Hey princess" She smiled, kneeling down kissing her cheek.

"Mommy can I go over Kylani's house to play please?" She begged her, making her raise her eyebrow.

"Where's her mom?" She asked, looking around.

"Come onnnn!" A'maya smiled, grabbing her hand leading her to Kyliyah's direction.

"Hi it's nice to meet you I'm Trinity" She extended her hand, making Kyliyah shake it gracefully.

"Nice to meet you too I'm Kyliyah, Kylani's sister." She simply smiled as she introduced herself.

"I wanted to see if it was okay for A'maya to come over and play with Kylani for a little while, her dad will pick her up later" She explained, making Kyliyah nod.

"Of course she can" Kyliyah smiled, before she gave A'maya a kiss on the cheek.

"You be good, I'll see you later princess" She smiled, before leaving.

"Ok girls let's go" She smiled grabbing both of the girls hands leading them out of the preschool.

____

After making it home Kyliyah made the girls wash their hand and eat their McDonald's before they decided to play.

"Thank you for the happy meal Ms. Ky you're the best!" A'maya smiled, as she ate her apple slices.

Whne they finished eating the girls ran upstairs to play, they played dolls, dress up , and even sung together.

Kyliyah stayed downstairs watching random shows, she checked her phone seeing she had text messages from the group chat.

3/3 💞

Essibae 💘
heyyyy whoresss , what yalll doingggg?

Bestiee 💖
laying down , I'm been tiredddd asffff lately

Essibae 💘
pregnant???

Bestiee 💖
abortion???

lmaoooo, heyy my luvies I'm babysitting 🙄

Bestiee 💖
bitch you always got somebody baby minus well have one.

Essibae💘
who you babysitting?

my lil sister and her friend chyyy

Bestiee💖
friend? since when lani bae had some friends? 💀

🤷🏽‍♀️ , gotta go tho they done got a lil to quiet.

Kyliyah threw her phone on the couch before walking to Kylani's room seeing toys scattered everywhere, while Kylani sat on the bed letting A'maya fix her princess dress.

"You look so pretty Lani!" She cheered as she fixed her hair, making Kylani smile softly.

"Thank you maya, you look pretty too" She cheesed, watching her finish styling her hair, putting a small flower crown on it.

"Aww" she cooed, watching Kylanii twirl in her dress, as A'may giggled.

____

8:38 pm

While the girls continued to play with toys, she decided to cook shrimp Alfredo with Fried Chicken.

"Girls come in here so you can eat!" She yelled, hearing there feet hit the floor as they ran towards the kitchen.

She fixed their food setting it at the table as they ate. She fixed them both a cup of fruit punch juice.

She heard someone knock on the door, signaling someone else was at the door.
She grabbed her phone as she walked towards the door, opening it to only see someone she never wanted to see ever again in her life.

What was he doing here.. she thought to herself. She was confused, she thought she lost him for good. She blocked him on everything and somehow there he was standing infront of her door.

"Kyliyah.." His deep voice called snapping her out of her thoughts, as he tilted his head to the side.

"daddyyyyyyy" A'maya ran towards him hugging him, making her realize that's why she looked so familiar.

Ahmad was her A'maya's father and Trinity was the girl he cheated on her with. She was the child he had on her. Everything was making sense to her now.

"Go get yo shoes princess" He told her, making her run to Kylani's room.

Kylani walked over to where Kyliyah were and held onto her leg, his eyes widen as she held back her tears.

"I didn't know you had a daughter" He says with wide eyes.

"She's my little sister, maybe if you wasn't out making babies you would've met her" She replied nonchalantly.

"Ok daddy, I'm ready! Bye." She waved at them, walking where her dad was standing.

"See you later maya" She held her tears back, as they walked out of the door.

She slammed the door locking it before a hot tear rushed down her face. She sat on the couch and sniffed before Kylanii wrapped her tiny arms around her trying to comfort her.

_____

poor liyah 😞

poor liyah 😞

Q: Favorite Childhood show?