𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅

She grabbed his hand, leading them out of the living room, into her bedroom.

"They finna do more than talk watch.." Kehlen spoke, making Kyrin hmm in response.

"What you needa talk to me about Ke'Shawn?" She raised her eyebrow at him, waiting for his response.

"I wanted to apologize for choking you mama, Ian' mean fa' shit ta' go down like that" He sighed, looking at her.

"I already forgave you Ke'Shawn,but that doesn't mean I'm okay with what happened," Kyliyah said, her voice filled with a mix of frustration.

Ke'Shawn nodded, understanding the weight of his actions. "Yea I know Kyli, and I'm sorry for hurting you ma." He scratched the back of his neck sighing.

He wasn't used to sharing his emotions with people, usually when something was bothering him he'll just smoke his problems away. But it was different with Kyliyah. He felt a sense of vulnerability around her, as if she had the power to break through his tough exterior and see the pain that he tried so hard to hide. And for some reason, that scared him.

Kyliyah looked at him intently, her eyes searching his face for any signs of insincerity. She had built up walls around her heart after what happened with Ahmad, and she was hesitant to let anyone in again. But there was something about Ke'Shawn that made her want to give him a chance.

"Ke'Shawn, I appreciate your apology, but don't do that shit again" she said in a serious tone. "And you owe me another mufuckin' plate" She straight faced him, making him laugh.

He laughed, looking up at her "You know I gotchu mama, I'm sorry about that to" He chuckled, pulling her into a hug.

"I want the same exact plate, and I'm not playing with yo' skinny ass" She glared at him, before hugging him back.

"This dick ain't skinny tho" He mumbled, as they pulled away from each other.

"What you say?" She raised her eyebrow, making him shake his head.

"Nun, Let's go back to the living room" He smiled, showcasing his grillz.

They walked back into the living room seeing Essynce and Khalil had arrived.

"Hey liyahhhhh baeee" Essynce dragged, jumping up from the couch pulling her into a hug.

"Hey boo, where the fuck you been?" She squinted, hugging her back.

"Umm, I was with Khalil" She smiled awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck.

"Don't let Khalil be the reason you get fucked up." Kehlen mugged, making her laugh.

Kyliyah sat beside Kehlen on the couch while Scar sat beside his brother.

"So did y'all... you know.." Kehlen smirked, making her scrunch her face up.

"No, we did not" She laughed, making her scoff.

"Girl I thought he was finna sit you down for 9 months" Kehlen laughed, making Kyliyah scoff.

"Tuh, ain't no baby coming from me no time soon" Kyliyah rolled her eyes, making Kehlen laugh again.

"That sexy red bitch look like a man" Kyrin mugged, looking down at his phone.

"Not to much on my sister, the fuck." Kehlen slapped his arm, making him mug her.

"You look just like ha ugly ass" He mugged her, making the boys laugh and Kehlen just mugged him.

"You like my voice- Don't nobody like yo manly ass voice." Zay cut her off, making Kyky buss out laughing.

"Zay shut the fuck up, you always tryna act up like Ian have you moaning like a lil bitch last night." Kehlen stank faced him, making everyone grow quiet.

"You be moaning?.." Khalil asked him, watching as he scratched his head.

"Yea that's my cue to leave" Kyky quickly got up from the couch, leaving out of the door.

He our damn ride, and you sitting there like a stiff ass kangaroo" Kehlen mugged Zay, as they left out of the door following behind Kyrin.

"They toxic as fuck" Khalil chuckled, making Essynce and Kyliyah laugh.

____

"I'm starting to think your brother and Khalil gay" Ke'shawn spoke, making Kyli frown.

"They're not gay" She rolled her eyes, coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

"I know gay, when I see gay" He straight faced her, showing her the video.

1.kyriches

Liked by essyymiyah_ and 1,895 others1

1.kyriches you know them dread heads do it the bestttt 😩 @yugnkhalil

View all 314 comments
kehlennn_ Khalil look like a crackhead 🤣🤣
       | 1.kyriches @kehlennn_ go shave that mustache 💯
       | @yugnkhalil @kehlennn_ how you get a mustache before me???????

lexio bae unblock me I miss you 🥺
        | 1.kyriches @lexio who are you?

"You know that's how they play." She laughed at the video before going in her closing and finding her nightgown and panties.

"Turn around" She rolled her eyes, making him smack his teeth.

"I already seen that pus- Boy turn yo ass around" She mugged him making him huff, before turning around facing the wall.

She pulled on her panties and bra before slipping her nightgown over her head.

"Ok you can turn around now shawny" She smiled, making him mug her.

"What I tell you about calling me that soft ass shit" He grabbed her by her waist, causing her to giggle.

"It's cute, you swear everything I call you is soft" She rolled her eyes, making him chuckle.

"That's because everything you call me is soft the fuck is a shawny?" He raised his eyebrow at her, staring at her lips.

"Yo-" She was cut off with him smashing his lips onto hers, wrapping his arms around her waist. She placed her hands on his chest, pulling him closer to her, pressing their bodies flush against one another.

She moaned quietly into the kiss, tugging slightly at his hair. She opened her mouth allowing his tongue access. He groaned loudly against her mouth, deepening the kiss further.

Her hands found their way to his bare chest, lightly rubbing his skin. He ran his fingers through her hair. They broke apart, breathing heavily.

"C'mon let's go ta' sleep." He rasped, before laying down on the bed pulling her onto his chest.

"Goodnight Shawn" She smiled, before kissing his lips.

"Goodnight mama" He whispered, closing his eyes letting sleep consume his body.

___
tuh expect another update by tomar bc I love yall so so so much 😛

thankkk yall for 15kk 🥹🩷 .

q: favorite character so far?