○ 36 ○

It's been few minutes and taehyung's eyes were fixed on the ICU door. soon doctor came out of the ICU with a small smile which made them a little relieved.

Dr: he is fine Mr kim.

Taehyung anxiously walked closer to the doctor.

Tae: what about our baby?

Dr: luckily the baby is also fine but mr kim you need to be more careful about him. Didn't I told you last time when you brought him here with a bullet injury? The baby is week, he isn't taking care of himself and the baby...

Taehyung felt guilty. It was not jungkook's fault, how can a person take care of himself when his whole life is being in mess?

Dr: we scanned him and the baby is fine but jungkook is not healthy enough to provide nutrition to the baby and don't worry about the wound in his hand. He didn't loose so much blood so we bandaged the wrist.

Everyone sighed in relief. Taehyung looked much better after hearing that his kookie is fine.

Jin: doctor can we take him home ?

Dr: he is still in sedation but you can take him home if you want.

Jin looked at taehyung and namjoon for approval in taking jungkook to Kim's mansion.

Joon: tae i will take the car you do the formalities and let's take jungkook back to home.

Taehyung noded his head and followed the doctor for doing further formalities.

☆☆☆☆☆

Everyone was present Kim's mansion But no one was talking. Taehyung and jungkook was in their shared bedroom upstairs but jungkook was still unconscious, on the other side yoonminseok, namjin Mr and mrs kim was there in the living room.

Joon: what did you do with jeon jungwon and lee hwan?

Namjoon broke the silence and everyone's attention diverted to yoongi to hear his answer.

Yoongi: I fed him to our hunting dogs...

Yoongi said proudly which brought a satisfied smirk on namjin's and mr Kim's face.

Mr kim: he deserves it....

Joon: I wanted to see him dying but I missed the chance.

Mrs kim: can you people stop talking about this blood and murder things inside this house?

Mrs kim asked with an angry frown. Mr kim sighed and then smiled at his wife and pulled her closer.

Mr kim: sorry i was so overwhelmed to hear that monster's death honey...

Jin: appa is right eomma, it's so satisfying to hear that he is no more.

Mrs kim sighed heavily and then looked upstairs..

Mrs kim: I know jinny but now all I think is about Tae and kookie...

Jimin stood up and sat beside mrs kim with small smile.

Jimin: you are overthinking eomma. They will be fine.

Mrs kim looked at him with worried face.

Mrs kim: but I can't care less about it jimin... jungkook doesn't know that taehyung got his memories back moreover that they had a fight before kook got kidnapped. I don't know how kook will react.

They were all now little tensed but hobi being the sunshine in the darkness started to talk in his calm voice.

Hobi: how kook will react? Eomma our kook don't know how to hurt someone. Taehyung was at fault, that day he wasn't supposed to say such hurtful words even though he had lost his memories but I can promise you one thing jungkook will forgive him no matter what.